Shows Faster to the Fun on Boarding pass/luggage tags, but didn't purchase?

luvthiscrzylife

I just printed our boarding passes and luggage tags and they all have Faster to the Fun logo on them, but we didn't purchase it? I should state this is our first Carnival Cruise, and we have a regular balcony room. I'm very confused.

Edited by luvthiscrzylife

Does it show as an excursion under your booking?

Not that I can see, and we haven't purchased any excursions. Is it normal for all of them to print with th logo on them? It's at the bottom of the luggage tags and at the top left of the boarding passes.

Edited by luvthiscrzylife

Not that I can see, and we haven't purchased any excursions. Is it normal for all of them to print with th logo on them? It's at the bottom of the luggage tags and at the top right of the boarding passes.

Yes that’s the way it is if you have FTTF. When you log into your Cruise Manager does it have it listed as an excursion towards the bottom of the page where it shows your fare and payment amount?

Yes that’s the way it is if you have FTTF. When you log into your Cruise Manager does it have it listed as an excursion towards the bottom of the page where it shows your fare and payment amount?

I have looked everywhere and it doesn't show :confused: I also meant top left of boarding passes, not right, oops!

Then it appears you don’t have it. But why would it show on your documents? I would call Carnival. I saw on the other page where people were having the opposite issue. They bought FTTF but it wasn’t showing. They were told there’s a glitch in the system with the new boarding pass layout or something. Wish I had a better answer for you but I’m just as confused as you are.

Then it appears you don’t have it. But why would it show on your documents? I would call Carnival. I saw on the other page where people were having the opposite issue. They bought FTTF but it wasn’t showing. They were told there’s a glitch in the system with the new boarding pass layout or something. Wish I had a better answer for you but I’m just as confused as you are.

I think I will, just took me by surprise. I mean, I'm all for having it for free...but don't want any issues at check in time. Thanks for the help!

No doubt! Let me know what they say.

We booked through Costco, so when I called Carnival, the lady didn't see it but advised I call Costco. I called Costco and she contacted Carnival who confirmed we don't have it, but sometimes they print stuff as advertising? Really think that was there response because they truly have no idea why it printed on there. Terrible to mess with a customer like that!

We booked through Costco, so when I called Carnival, the lady didn't see it but advised I call Costco. I called Costco and she contacted Carnival who confirmed we don't have it, but sometimes they print stuff as advertising? Really think that was there response because they truly have no idea why it printed on there. Terrible to mess with a customer like that!

Oh, how horrible! So what if you printed your boarding pass and used it? Would they let you in under FTTF?

There is a glitch in the system. None platinum people have faster to the fun showing on their boarding passes and luggage tags, it was not purchased. Last night the platinum boarding passes were showing priority on them and today it says faster to the fun.

Just printed docs for 2 rooms in January. 1 set has FTTF on boarding passes and luggage tags, other doesn't.

We DID purchase it for the first room, but when we couldn't get it for the second, we canceled it a few wks ago. It does not show under purchases.

We will just show up at our assigned check in with the other room's people and proceed as planned. I figure worse case scenario, the bags for room 1 sooner. Oh darn!

I just printed our boarding passes and luggage tags and they all have Faster to the Fun logo on them, but we didn't purchase it? I should state this is our first Carnival Cruise, and we have a regular balcony room. I'm very confused.

Shhsss we will not tell anyone. Enjoy

There is a glitch in the system. None platinum people have faster to the fun showing on their boarding passes and luggage tags, it was not purchased. Last night the platinum boarding passes were showing priority on them and today it says faster to the fun.

I'm platinum and my boarding passes show both but my new luggage tags only show priority.........I think I'll keep the luggage tags I already printed........

I'm platinum and my boarding passes show both but my new luggage tags only show priority.........I think I'll keep the luggage tags I already printed........

I think I will keep my previously downloaded luggage tags as well. We're not platinum but in a suite and did not purchase FTTF. The old luggage tags showed FTTF and "Priority" but the ones I viewed today only showed "Priority". I know suites only get the early luggage FTTF benefit but if the new tags don't show FTTF, I'll keep the old ones. :D

I too just printed by boarding documents and luggage tags for our March cruise and they say FTTF on one end and Priority on the other end of the luggage tags. I did not purchase it but have been trying and it has been sold out. I am just going to use the tags even if I end up not being able to get it, at least my bags will get to the room faster.... Some kind of glitch. I was really excited when I saw it and was questioning whether I bought it and just forgot about it.

Just printed docs for 2 rooms in January. 1 set has FTTF on boarding passes and luggage tags, other doesn't.

We DID purchase it for the first room, but when we couldn't get it for the second, we canceled it a few wks ago. It does not show under purchases.

We will just show up at our assigned check in with the other room's people and proceed as planned. I figure worse case scenario, the bags for room 1 sooner. Oh darn!

Just send all bags to that room. We did that with our son who was gold and we had platinum.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This tread is nothing without pictures. Here is a copy of my boarding pass for February printed today Dec. 11th, 2017.

It appears they have changed the format from what I am used to, and Priority boarding also has Faster to the Fun. The FTTF bug is also printed on the luggage tag.

BP.pdf