Wonderland or 150 CP for anniversary dinner?

DH and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on Harmony and are debating between Wonderland and 150 Central Park for dinner on the actual day. We haven't been to either restaurant. Neither of us is a picky eater, but DH is definitely more adventurous than I am. Taking into account the whole experience, which would you choose? We probably won't go to the other restaurant on a different night as we've already allocated the money we budgeted for "extras" elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’d go Wonderland as it is so totally different and will be more memorable and unique.

150 is like a very posh restaurant anywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonderland is a special experience for the first time you try it.

150 Central Park looks classier so I would go to 150 CP and check the menu then pick a table and time with the restaurant manager who is usually available on boarding day.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Forums mobile app

Wonderland is a special experience for the first time you try it.

150 Central Park looks classier so I would go to 150 CP and check the menu then pick a table and time with the restaurant manager who is usually available on boarding day.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Forums mobile app

Yes, we have been to Wonderland about 3 times already so actually for our anniversary we are going to 150CP!

Looks like a tie so far! I can't decide whether we should go for the unique experience at Wonderland or the more traditional ambience at 150 CP. What if you were making the decision based on the food alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've eaten at both a bunch of times. Wonderland has some weird food mixings, and you need to be open with that. My wife really didn't care for it, it wasn't her thing. 150 Central Park is amazing the food has always been good there. We like it so much that we save it for our last night of the cruise. The food there has never disappointed us.

Another option is to log into your cruise planner and buy the BOGO dinner offer. Where you get two nights for the price of one.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Looks like a tie so far! I can't decide whether we should go for the unique experience at Wonderland or the more traditional ambience at 150 CP. What if you were making the decision based on the food alone?

150CP used to have a menu that changed mid cruise. I don't know if it does any more..... ??

I have just looked at the 150CP menu and TBH nothing grabs me that much so I'd now prefer to go for Wonderland!!!

The only issue with Wonderland is that I feel you need at least 4-6 people so you can try all the various dishes and flavours....I have always dined there with a large group and I was a little dubious of just being 2 of us...esp as DH eats anything and everything (and I don't!)

Do you have any diet restrictions?? Do you like sea food??

Wonderland has alot of yummy seafood apps.

150 was excellent, with a more romantic setting.

I thouroughly enjoyed both. Get the bogo package if they offer it for the first 2 nites

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

If the decision is based on food, please do 150CP - While Wonderland is fun, some of it may not be to your liking. 150CP has a simple elegance I will say, and I found it be more romantic for my own anniversary dinner last year on Harmony. Plus, add in the beef tenderloin for 2, some cucumber martinis and I'd say a perfect 20th Anniversary dinner!

(I'm a 1/2 way picky eater, I left Wonderland full, and did enjoy my meal, enough to book it again this year - BUT, overall I think 150CP is just better!)

...also, you may be able to get just dessert at Wonderland on another night, ask when you get onboard at Wonderland.... Sometimes it never hurts to ask!;)

Happy Cruising and Happy Anniversary!!

CP 150 here also. Wonderland was neat to try once. Even with an open mind it was tough to get through especially having a wife that is a vegetarian. When my wife told the waiter that she dont eat meat or seafood he gave her the what the hell are you even here for look. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. It was valentines day and we wanted to experience it. Once is good for me. People love it though.

Thanks for all your input! After looking at the various packages, I think we'll book the 3-night. I'm thinking Jamie's the first night, 150 CP on our anniversary, and then Wonderland a couple of days later. We can go to any of the specialty restaurants to make all 3 reservations, right?

Thanks for all your input! After looking at the various packages, I think we'll book the 3-night. I'm thinking Jamie's the first night, 150 CP on our anniversary, and then Wonderland a couple of days later. We can go to any of the specialty restaurants to make all 3 reservations, right?

Just be sure that Wonderland is an option for the 3-night dining package. I have heard some say that Wonderland is not an option for some of the packages but I'm not sure which exclude it. Just double check first.

Correct.

:champagne-toast:

6a4c0669d2ff5e7f609475715fc54c30.jpg

I hope you have a great anniversary cruise.

:champagne-toast::champagne-toast::champagne-toast:

dp

Edited by dpostman