World Cruise Blog

NDG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for doing this - I appreciate all the work it takes! What cruiseline are you going with?

Betty

Hi Betty,

Thank you. Travelling with P&O on Aurora. Very excited!!!

Thanks for reading,

Nicky

• 2 weeks later...
Just discovered your blog. I've enjoyed your entries so far and will read

upcoming ones with interest - I will be doing a world cruise in 2014.

Kathi

Hi Kathi,

Thank you and I hope you enjoy researching for your cruise as much as we have for ours.

Nicky :)

Considering the World Cruise in 2014....thanks for this.....

Your welcome. As for your cruise all I can say is go for it Cruisin'tex. Life is unpredictable, enjoy every second :)

Nicky,

Your story is so heartwarming; & your adventure dedicated to your husband's memory is something that I am excited to experience along with you. I'm thrilled that you have conquered your problems w/ mal de mer.

This year I blogged about my first world cruise; & it was a huge committment. The fact that you're taking on this challenge w/ a 'little person' in tow is certainly admirable. Having a permanent record of this journey will be something that you & MJ will treasure for the rest of your lives. I can hardly wait til January!

Nicky,

Your story is so heartwarming; & your adventure dedicated to your husband's memory is something that I am excited to experience along with you. I'm thrilled that you have conquered your problems w/ mal de mer.

This year I blogged about my first world cruise; & it was a huge committment. The fact that you're taking on this challenge w/ a 'little person' in tow is certainly admirable. Having a permanent record of this journey will be something that you & MJ will treasure for the rest of your lives. I can hardly wait til January!

Hi Becky,

Thank you for your lovely comments. We feel the same way, can hardly wait for January!

Will definitely check out your blog before we go.

Regards,

Nicky

What an awesome tribute you are doing for your husband. Wishing you all the best and will for sure be traveling along with you through your posts. :-) Safe travels!

Hi Wavygal,

Thank you. Hope you enjoy reading about our adventures.

Regards,

Nicky

• 4 weeks later...
I am really enjoying your blog. Thanks so much for writing it. Can't wait to hear about all your wonderful adventures once you start your cruise. :)

Thank you Europe14. As you can tell it is not a professional blog, but I am enjoying doing it and hope to blog more often when we get on the cruise :)

Nicky

Just now taking a look at your blog. I am taking and blogging a world cruise myself in January. Thanks for your work....I KNOW how much time it takes.

Thank you Kween Karen. Will check out your blog. Enjoy your cruise :)

Archived