Impressive service

Andee

Boarded yesterday, went to the DR to inquire about low sodium options. Every day, they will give us the next night's menu, and the chef will make low sodium versions of DH's choices. Wow! Head waiter came to our table last night to confirm the process and assure us it would go well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

It is usually only dinner menus so you may have to ask when ordering breakfast & lunch items for the low sodium version

I have thought about that Lyn. Jim has been super impressed by the chef working with him and the low sodium menu. You can be sure when Jim turns his menu in he gets a call first thing AM... "No unfortunately you can not have w hat you have selected".they work with it and Jim is very impressed.

However this leaves breakfast and lunch. It 's hard to bypass those nice salamis and iberico treats etc. but he has been a good doobie. Light breakfast with those yummy berries and....well at lunch he does Waves as the burgs are good. . We are on 18 day TA in 3 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed that we behave (hah).

I have thought about that Lyn. Jim has been super impressed by the chef working with him and the low sodium menu. You can be sure when Jim turns his menu in he gets a call first thing AM... "No unfortunately you can not have w hat you have selected".they work with it and Jim is very impressed.

However this leaves breakfast and lunch. It 's hard to bypass those nice salamis and iberico treats etc. but he has been a good doobie. Light breakfast with those yummy berries and....well at lunch he does Waves as the burgs are good. . We are on 18 day TA in 3 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed that we behave (hah).

Yes it is hard to behave on an O cruise

DH it is the desserts :)

Enjoy the cruise

On DH's low sodium, low saturated fat, low sugar cardiac diet, most desserts are off limit and beef is a very occasional treat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Wow, I don't know what to say! We have fewer "pleasures" left as we age, and one of them is definitely being able to indulge in culinary experiences. Not sure how I would react to being told that I have to have a diet like THAT!

Hopefully everything works out for your DH!