Just turned down an upgrade

suekel

I booked a regular balcony originally and got upgraded. I took that upgrade but then after reading about the front cabins on here, I rebooked to cabin M101 (and saved over $500) and forgot to tell them no upgrades. Just got an email trying to move me to E201, so I called and said no. She asked if I want to be removed from the upgrade list and I told her only if it's to a mini-suite. I'm looking forward to this big balcony where we can fit all 8 of us who are traveling! 3 months from today! Plus, I read a review on this cabin and they said there is noticeable noise from the Theater.

When we were on the Azamara Quest we did have an upgrade from a suite to an Owner’s Suite with all the perks. With that being said, we usually try to avoid upgrades, because in the majority of instances, although the upgrade seems wonderful on paper, it usually means a bigger room, in a less desirable location, either having to listen to people dragging their pool lounges during the day, or being over the theatre at night. There is a saying, “...you get what you pay for.”