NCL Bliss - Manhattan Room Restaurant Menus

Does anyone have a photo or link to the menu/s for the Bliss' Manhattan Room Restaurant. I have reserved one date/time in advance and was wondering if I should reserve another while space is still available; depends on menus. Thanks very much!

When I called NCL today to make reservations the agent told me that the menu is the same as Taste and Savor, but the atmosphere in the Manhattan dining room is a little more quiet and upscale. She said that is designed like a Supper Club. I am on the same sailing as you and booked everything today that I could:)

Does anyone have a photo or link to the menu/s for the Bliss' Manhattan Room Restaurant. I have reserved one date/time in advance and was wondering if I should reserve another while space is still available; depends on menus. Thanks very much!

As pizza said, NCL rotates through a set of menus, so you won’t know what the menu is until the day. Some sample menus from the Bliss can be found on our live post from a few weeks back. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2641186

Fab, thanks for your replies. Yes, need to book what we can in advance; even now for October, limited left!

Do not worry limited left is only what is released - they do not release all by any means. These are 400 cover restaurants the move quickly and never waited longer then 30 minds even on Epic in high season. Do not worry

Do not worry limited left is only what is released - they do not release all by any means. These are 400 cover restaurants the move quickly and never waited longer then 30 minds even on Epic in high season. Do not worry

Yes, tables turn quickly. The Manhattan Room seats 560, Taste 284, Savor 282 and you can either make reservations for faster seating, or walk in.

That being said, you should/must make reservations for Specialty restaurants. On our Alaska cruise on the Bliss, 100% of the times at Cagney's was sold out by 1 pm on embarkation day.

Yes, tables turn quickly. The Manhattan Room seats 560, Taste 284, Savor 282 and you can either make reservations for faster seating, or walk in.

That being said, you should/must make reservations for Specialty restaurants. On our Alaska cruise on the Bliss, 100% of the times at Cagney's was sold out by 1 pm on embarkation day.

I agree regarding the speciality. Its funny but in Europe they simply do not sell out the speciality restaurants.

Yes busy but always a space. I suspect it is cultural in that our USA friends do like these but the Europeans can take it or leave it - just an observation

Manhatten Room has the same menu as the Taste/Savor.

While they have the same menus, the restaurant have a different look and feel. The Manhattan Room on the Bliss is larger, more cramped, and congested, and loud. Unlike the other -away class ships, they took the “supper club” feel out the the Bliss Manhattan Room. They removed the stage and dance floor and replaced them with tables. The room is physically smaller due to the lifeboat configuration.

Taste and Savor have a more intimate environment. The restaurants are divided into smaller “rooms” which also keeps noise isolated.

same menu exactly as the other MDRs but the service and atmosphere is so much nicer plus the entertainment, if you happen to be there when the band is playing. It reminds me of, many years ago when we went to the Rainbow room in NYC.

While they have the same menus, the restaurant have a different look and feel. The Manhattan Room on the Bliss is larger, more cramped, and congested, and loud. Unlike the other -away class ships, they took the “supper club” feel out the the Bliss Manhattan Room. They removed the stage and dance floor and replaced them with tables. The room is physically smaller due to the lifeboat configuration.

Taste and Savor have a more intimate environment. The restaurants are divided into smaller “rooms” which also keeps noise isolated.

Thanks that is good to know, but very disappointing to say the least.