Star Princess question Cabin C752

ronmar22

We had this cabin for an Alaskan cruise, and loved sitting on the balcony looking at the scenery. We've booked a cabin in the same location for our next cruise. I substituted a pair of dressy flats for heels and was glad I did.

If you can get it and can afford it and fail to grab it then I don't know what to say... You would be crazy not to grab it. We turned down a very cheap upsell to a mini-suite to keep that cabin. My wife absolutely loved that cabin. (Of course we did a 28 day cruise with someone who had that cabin and hated it. I will never understand that...:confused:)

We have had aft facing balcony cabins 2 times in the past and really loved them. However, my hesitation on c752 on the Star Princess has to do with the size of the balcony. Comparing it with other Balconies in the aft section of ship (BD), it seems to be significantly smaller. At least appears that way on deck plans. Any comments on that? Thanks.

We had that cabin on the Star to Alaska. The balcony was plenty of space for 2 of us and the view was excellent. We did have issues with vibration (sound and physical sensation) though in the cabin and probably would not choose it again for that reason.

We have C753 booked so on the other side. Jump on it if available. As for comments on balcony size of other aft facing, those are all bigger as they are suites. There is a youtube video out there for C753 and you can see how great. C752 would be the same.

Thanks for the reply. I found a video of C752 and it put my concerns to rest. However, the larger balconies that I was referring to are those around the corner up the side of the ship. They are not aft facing, however the balconies seem to be larger. I'm sticking to C752 and happy about it. Happy cruising!!