Bliss Q restaurant reservations

lov2sun

Does Q restaurant take reservations? The online dining says "reservations not offered"This appears to be the only specialty restaurant other than Food Republic that has this message so I don't know if it's just full up or online reservations or that they just don't take ressies.

This system seems to be very glitchy so just checking with anyone who's has sailed

Thank you for your help.

I would like to know the answer to that also. I've read that only a certain percentage of available reservations are offered for online booking at the specialty restaurants, so maybe Q can be reserved once you board the ship.

I was not able to make reservations online for Q either. This was a couple of weeks ago. I contacted my PCC and she made them for me. I think there is a glitch in the online booking system for Q. I had no issues booking Cagney's and Los Lobos online.

Guest hrtcruises

Prior to boarding, you can make "Q" reservations through the mobile app and by calling in, but for now not the website.

Prior to boarding, you can make "Q" reservations through the mobile app and by calling in, but for now not the website.

Since you don't sail until September, make sure that you load the "new" NCL app (the Bliss does NOT use iConcierge). The "new" app was more glitchy and unusable than iConcierge. Booking from the terminal assumes that you can connect to the ship's wifi from shore and assumes that they have loaded your cruise's data into the system so you can register your phone. On our cruise, even embarkation started, they had not loaded our data into the system so we could register.

The NCL programmers should all be fired. It was several days after the 120 day mark before you could make any reservations for specialty dining on our Bliss cruise departing September 30th. Then only a few of the restaurants could be booked and only for the first night of the cruise. Four or five days later you could book three more dates but only for a party of one!! Q has never opened to this day and as others have mentioned I finally had success by calling in.

The company spends hundreds of millions of dollars on building a ship and then hires programmers from the parking lot of Home Depot and buys their programs from the Dollar Store!

The NCL programmers should all be fired. It was several days after the 120 day mark before you could make any reservations for specialty dining on our Bliss cruise departing September 30th. Then only a few of the restaurants could be booked and only for the first night of the cruise. Four or five days later you could book three more dates but only for a party of one!! Q has never opened to this day and as others have mentioned I finally had success by calling in.

The company spends hundreds of millions of dollars on building a ship and then hires programmers from the parking lot of Home Depot and buys their programs from the Dollar Store!

The answer is very simple. Pick up a telephone and make a reservation. That's what everyone else did,,,, which is why no tables are left when it finally shows up online. We saw this exact thing on our Bliss cruise. Those who phoned got a table. Those who sat behind their keyboards,,, didn't.

Guest hrtcruises
Since you don't sail until September, make sure that you load the "new" NCL app (the Bliss does NOT use iConcierge). The "new" app was more glitchy and unusable than iConcierge. Booking from the terminal assumes that you can connect to the ship's wifi from shore and assumes that they have loaded your cruise's data into the system so you can register your phone. On our cruise, even embarkation started, they had not loaded our data into the system so we could register.
Thanks, I've downloaded it and was able to make the "Q" reservation I wasn't able to make through the website about 120 days out.

The android app works great for me. It's like a streamlined version of the website with the bonus of being able to book "Q", at least for now.

Edited by hrtcruises

Thank you for this tip! I had no idea there was a new app. I just downloaded it and was able to book Q for our August cruise! I'm always so grateful for all the users on these boards sharing their experiences!!

Does Q restaurant take reservations? The online dining says "reservations not offered"This appears to be the only specialty restaurant other than Food Republic that has this message so I don't know if it's just full up or online reservations or that they just don't take ressies.

This system seems to be very glitchy so just checking with anyone who's has sailed

Thank you for your help.

I was able to call and make reservations.