My Booking

UK Cruiser2

Where can I find confirmation of our drinks package on the Celebrity Manage My Booking pages ?

You can’t. It used to be on the ‘Order History’ page but this stopped (or at least for some) when X introduced the new, updated website (updated is a matter of opinion :evilsmile:). Just ensure it is showing on your initial hard copy of your reservation as you may need this as proof onboard ;).

You won't find it on Celebrity's website. It will be listed (by code) on your itemized booking statement from Celebrity or your TA. Any Celebrity OBC you have will be displayed on Celebrity's website in your Cruise Planner.

My booking shows our beverage package under “order history” on cruise planner. This happened after the last big IT update to the website.

Lucky you. Just the opposite for me.:confused: Did you receive the BP as a perk or did you purchase it?

Same here. Oh well just another example of Celebrity's website being consistently inconsistent. ;)

We’ve only had it appear in order history one other time in about a dozen cruises with a beverage perk. We booked this one while on board, so maybe that’s the explanation (but, probably not ;p). But, we’ve always had it show up when we checked in at the port :)

Check the .pdf file of your booking that Celebrity sent you when you booked. I booked a cruise a couple days ago and the email had a more detailed description of our booking including discounts and classic drink packages included. Not so much on the website .

Once you checkin it will say Status, Classic . That’s what ours says , just checked in . We have the Classic Drinks Package as a perk from our TA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I doubt very much it was a perk from your TA, very likely from X - the same as every other U.K. booking ;).

I doubt very much it was a perk from your TA, very likely from X - the same as every other U.K. booking ;).

I meant we booked through a TA so all correspondence has been through them

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Seems all UK bookings are the same - we booked through a travel agent and checked with them. They then contacted Celebrity on our behalf and we received an e-mail direct from Celebrity, within a very short time, confirming drinks package etc.

We go in September to Alaska and nearly to the stage of countdown of days!!

Edited by margtee
Grammar