Shareholder benefit

Carla3

I faxed in my request for the shareholder benefit a few weeks ago. I thought that is was processed immediately and that I saw the credit online on my booking summary. No I can’t find where I saw it previously, can someone indicated under what section I can find it. Thanks (or maybe it disappeared)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It should have been applied almost immediately. I always fax it in then wait an hour and call the number to verify it has been received. If you faxed it and it isn't showing up I would suggest calling the extension listed below. They will ask what number you faxed it from. If you used an online service such as faxzero just tell them that.

Since you said you saw it earlier it should show in your personalizer. Just click on the Payments & Credits link in the header and it should be there.

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

First time cruiser and Alaska. What perks do you get for being a shareholder and what amount of shares are needed before a perk is received?

You need to own 100 shares of stock. It can be in a personal account or an IRA account. You get onboard credit based on the length of the cruise; for a 7 night cruise it is $100. It is per cabin--you and spouse cannot both claim it if you have the same last name and mailing address. I don't know what would happen if two unrelated individuals shared a cabin--read the fine print.

This OBC is "Stackable" on other OBCs, and can be used on as many cruises as you take.

In addition, the stock pays a 50 cent per share dividend quarterly, and has been fairly steadily rising in price, despite the occasional dips.

First time cruiser and Alaska. What perks do you get for being a shareholder and what amount of shares are needed before a perk is received?

Need to hold 100 shares of CCL stock. Benefit is per cabin - not per passenger.

OBC from CCL Stock

Sailings of 6 days or fewer $50

Sailings of 7 - 13 days $100

Sailings of 14 days or more $250

It should have been applied almost immediately. I always fax it in then wait an hour and call the number to verify it has been received. If you faxed it and it isn't showing up I would suggest calling the extension listed below. They will ask what number you faxed it from. If you used an online service such as faxzero just tell them that.

Since you said you saw it earlier it should show in your personalizer. Just click on the Payments & Credits link in the header and it should be there.

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

Thanks for this info. I sent mine in on Wednesday June 20 and it has not been posted yet. I called and talked to someone and she said they are backlogged and haven't gotten to it yet. She asked me to give it a few more days.

Since my cruise isn't until next February, I'm not too worried about it!

• 1 month later...
The issue might be that the cruise is not until February. Form states that brokerage statement cannot be more than 90 days prior to cruise date.

They are doing it sooner due to having to pay for shore excursions in advance now. I have it applied towards a cruise in 2020.

They are doing it sooner due to having to pay for shore excursions in advance now. I have it applied towards a cruise in 2020.

I sent (faxed) mine in on Saturday afternoon and it posted to my account on Monday. Unfortunately, they posted to my folio not my wife's. We like to balance the folios since I get the veterans credit. The customer service rep took care of it in minutes while I was on the phone. Excellent turn around and service. I would suggest giving them a call if it has not posted to the account in a week.... if you have time before the departure.

My understanding has always been that only one person per cabin can get the shareholder OBC benefit Even if two unrelated persons with different last names and addresses, who both own the obligatory 100 shares are sharing a cabin.

If that ever changes so both of us could get it, it would be great. Or even if the benefit could be split in half and shared between us, it'd be nice. But for now, we alternate whose turn it is to enjoy the benefit.

The issue might be that the cruise is not until February. Form states that brokerage statement cannot be more than 90 days prior to cruise date.

We have a Shareholder Credit already posted to an account for an 11-day cruise in October, 2019. Our credit for our Sep, 2018 transatlantic was also posted more than 3 months in advance.

We have a Shareholder Credit already posted to an account for an 11-day cruise in October, 2019. Our credit for our Sep, 2018 transatlantic was also posted more than 3 months in advance.

I faxed mine in a month ago for our Feb 2019 cruise

It was posted almost immediately into my account

Howard