go on you reds

Hi,Mick,if you're about,I'm gonna be a scouser for the day tomorrow.Good luck Liverpool.

Think Mic and Rosie are off in Japan, or China or some such place, but yeah probably go for Liverpool for old times sake, an old team mate played with them for a while

Hi,Mick,if you're about,I'm gonna be a scouser for the day tomorrow.Good luck Liverpool.

Thanks Brian, unfortunately the result was not what I wanted. I was in the air and missed the telecast completely, checked the score when I landed and while not surprised i was disappointed.

Think Mic and Rosie are off in Japan, or China or some such place, but yeah probably go for Liverpool for old times sake, an old team mate played with them for a while

Close, was coming back from a Japan cruise out of Hong Kong. Was wonderful.

Thanks Brian, unfortunately the result was not what I wanted. I was in the air and missed the telecast completely, checked the score when I landed and while not surprised i was disappointed.
Hi,never mind,I've put my West Ham shirt back on now,lol.You had more confidence than me,mid season, that we'd stay up,cheers for that,Brian.

Hi,never mind,I've put my West Ham shirt back on now,lol.You had more confidence than me,mid season, that we'd stay up,cheers for that,Brian.

No worries. mid table is not bad, especially with a competition that was as tight across the league. 8th place finished on 49 points and 17th on 36, basically 4 wins adrift.