Falmouth Dreamer Caramaran Sail & Lagoon Snorkel

RachaelBelle

I was wondering if anyone has had any recent dealings with this excursion? It was booked through RC. My cousin got off Oasis this morning and was told by friends of hers on the ship this last week that the operators of the Catamaran sail & snorkel were heavily intoxicated and had trouble driving back to falmouth. I only ask this to see if anyone has ever encountered this and what way you dealt with it. I wonder, is it possible to cancel the excursion that day if you do not feel safe leaving with the excursion operators? The people who complained were given a partial refund and an apology. I ask because we are scheduled to do this in September and I never even thought this would be a possibility. I guess I am a little naive. Lol. Thank you for your answers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Did this excursion through RC last week. The crew were not intoxicated but did have that famous happy/carefree Jamaican vibe. We had a good time and I think everyone else did too. The actual snorkeling was lacking - not much variance to see and the seas were rough. Then it rained heavily. The crew went into overdrive to make sure everyone was taken care of and having a good time.

• 2 weeks later...
Did this excursion through RC last week. The crew were not intoxicated but did have that famous happy/carefree Jamaican vibe. We had a good time and I think everyone else did too. The actual snorkeling was lacking - not much variance to see and the seas were rough. Then it rained heavily. The crew went into overdrive to make sure everyone was taken care of and having a good time.
I'm so glad to hear this excursion went well! I was hoping that this bad experience I'd heard of was not a regular happening. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app