Hilo Hattie

ChrisB123

Does anyone know if Hilo Hattie's still offer free shuttle trips from the cruise ports to their stores? Do they still do it for all the Islands? :rolleyes:

Also, are there still ABC stores near the cruise ports? We have a collection of "free," mugs due to all the punches on our punch cards. :')

Does anyone know if Hilo Hattie's still offer free shuttle trips from the cruise ports to their stores? Do they still do it for all the Islands? :rolleyes:

Also, are there still ABC stores near the cruise ports? We have a collection of "free," mugs due to all the punches on our punch cards. :')

Speaking only for Maui, we have read that Hilo Hattie's still offers a shuttle to their store in Lahaina (900 Front Street), but we have been unable to verify that. That is the only store they have on Maui.

There is quite a choice of ABC Stores in and around Lahaina (where you will dropped off by your tender), and you should not have any problem finding them.

Does anyone know if Hilo Hattie's still offer free shuttle trips from the cruise ports to their stores? Do they still do it for all the Islands? [emoji57]

There was a Hilo Hattie shuttle from the port in Kona. My daughter and SIL took it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There was a Hilo Hattie shuttle from the port in Kona. My daughter and SIL took it....

Hilo Hattie in Kona has been closed for a couple of years. They still had a Walmart shuttle last time we were there and there are several ABC stores within easy walking distance from the pier.

Hilo Hattie in Kona has been closed for a couple of years. They still had a Walmart shuttle last time we were there and there are several ABC stores within easy walking distance from the pier.

Ok. Well now you have me doubting myself. Kona was the port we had to tender to?

We were just there and March and I’m almost positive there was a Hilo Hattie’s van

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok. Well now you have me doubting myself. Kona was the port we had to tender to?

We were just there and March and I’m almost positive there was a Hilo Hattie’s van

Just checked Google and you're right - they opened a new store in August! The old one had been closed for quite awhile, but it looks like a new and better location.