Straws

cincicruisers

STRAWS the new crisis of the looney left .

Not that loony. Google turtles and plastic straws and you will see the damage they do:(. I am happy to see plastic straws disappearing, it is ridiculous to makes something that lasts for years that we only use for a few minutes.

Not that loony. Google turtles and plastic straws and you will see the damage they do:(. I am happy to see plastic straws disappearing, it is ridiculous to makes something that lasts for years that we only use for a few minutes.

Of course, plastic bags are the more serious problem - but survive thus far because they are more seriously useful than straws. Then, plastic water bottles: the most useless pollutant - because people who can afford to buy bottled water pretty generally live in places (or travel on ships) where public water is perfectly fine.

When hurricanes come blowing by and blizzards........... most of us load in bottles of water. THat is not a luxury in thos e sort of extreme conditions.

Our street was just repaved and the workers doing iit in 100 degree heat obviously needed a lots of water to avoid getting dehydrated. i know they put coolers on the trucks and fill them with water bottles but I put a case of water into my frig and freezer so i could bring hem cold bottles during the day. They were appreciative and I felt it the right thing to do. No luxury using water bottles in that circumstance.

Me also!

I've got sensitive teeth, sipping a frozen drink/soda/even water cold is painful oftentimes, without a straw it's pure torture.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Forums mobile app

Me too. (y)

Tooth sensitivity is horrible. I bought some silicon straws that I use for cold drinks and for my liquid iron supplement, stains the teeth brown if it come in contact with them.

Having also known someone with CP, many disabled folks rely on straws in their daily life.

Way to make vacations political and reveal so much about yourself at the same time

The people taking something away from me are the ones making it political . These pics . you see of turtles are in other countries were they do litter most in the U,S ,and Europe do not. B.T.Y I love turtles and do road rescues many times when I see them in trouble.