Question on Costa Rica Shore excursion to Tortuga Island from Punta Arenas

swkrupa78

Hello,

We are on the April 2 Celebrity Infinity Panama Canal cruise. We stop one day in Punta Arenas, Costa Rica on April 9. We have been to Costa Rica before and have seen most sights. We are interested doing a sail to either Tortuga or San Lucas island. Celebrity is charging about $199 pp for the Tortuga sail, but I see that it is operated by a 3rd party. Does anyone know who that 3rd party tour company is as we would like to contract with them direct and save money. Calypso Cruise tours has a tour, but I think they return too close to the time we need to reboard and we don't want to risk missing the ship.

Appreciate any feedback,

SteveK.

Hello,

We are on the April 2 Celebrity Infinity Panama Canal cruise. We stop one day in Punta Arenas, Costa Rica on April 9. We have been to Costa Rica before and have seen most sights. We are interested doing a sail to either Tortuga or San Lucas island. Celebrity is charging about $199 pp for the Tortuga sail, but I see that it is operated by a 3rd party. Does anyone know who that 3rd party tour company is as we would like to contract with them direct and save money. Calypso Cruise tours has a tour, but I think they return too close to the time we need to reboard and we don't want to risk missing the ship.

Appreciate any feedback,

SteveK.

Check Turismocuru.

They offer tours from Puntarenas to Tortuga Island. Their hours may work for you.

Looks like the hours are 830am to 400pm. They may adjust the hours to fit the ship schedule.

Www.turismocuru.com

Edited by swedish weave