Ruby Photo Request

MsSoCalCruiser

I think the OP might be referring to the extended balconies of mini-suites E730 and E731; those are not public balconies--they are very large balconies that go with last mini-suites on Emerald and Dolphin deck.

Or they may be confusing the areas in the corners on the deck plan. If so, those are inside crew stairways. We used them to get to our muster drill station on one of our cruises.

BTW, the extended balconies:

549.jpg

Edited by ar1950

This is what Linda's seeing on the deck plans. I haven't been on the Ruby but I have seen a tiny public deck area on one of the ship's in that location. Looks like I, and the deck plans, was wrong.

7bd840f60bedcc77c9ef1363845980b2.jpg

That's ok, it still looks like a wonderful area. Thank you, Pam :)

Is it a stairwell? If so where does it lead?

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

Or they may be confusing the areas in the corners on the deck plan. If so, those are inside crew stairways. We used them to get to our muster drill station on one of our cruises.

It is not a wonderful area. It is a crew access stairway. It leads up and down all of the decks in the aft of the ship. As I said, we were led down to our muster station one time when we had an Emerald mini-suite (it was on the Star so it was the Vista Lounge, if it would have been the Ruby it would have been Club Fusion). The pictures that I posted are of the exterior of the Ruby. Look at the ship name. There is no outside public balcony area. Sorry to disappoint, it is a fact. MsSoCalCruiser I see that you will be on the Ruby in about a week so you can check it out for yourself.

Edited by ar1950

Does anyone have any photos of the tiny public balconies that are located at the aft corners on Ruby Princess near cabins E732 and E733?

TIA :)

Those areas are not public balconies. We have stayed in cabin D732 and D733 many times. There are no public areas to those, the ship just wraps to the back at the suites.

• 3 months later...

*singing*

There would be one long staircase just going up

And one even longer coming down,

And one more leading nowhere, just for show.

Which Broadway musical is this from?

This is what Linda's seeing on the deck plans. I haven't been on the Ruby but I have seen a tiny public deck area on one of the ship's in that location. Looks like I, and the deck plans, was wrong.

7bd840f60bedcc77c9ef1363845980b2.jpg

Pam, I forgot to come back and tell you that my friends and I were very happy with this location. All three of us would book this area again :)

I just got off the Ruby Princess and was in C753, a corner aft view balcony. We loved it, knew we would. It is extremely quiet and private. I never once heard anyone access the stairwell that could be used in an emergency. I do have a picture, but I don't think that is what you wanted. BTW, the regular balconies on Caribe were a bit larger than out aft corner.

I just got off the Ruby Princess and was in C753, a corner aft view balcony. We loved it, knew we would. It is extremely quiet and private. I never once heard anyone access the stairwell that could be used in an emergency. I do have a picture, but I don't think that is what you wanted. BTW, the regular balconies on Caribe were a bit larger than out aft corner.

Yes, it was an extremely quiet area. We were very pleased. We also loved the convenience to the elevator.

If you do you have a picture of your balcony, I would love to see it if you want to share with me :)

I had a Caribe balcony with one friend about one week prior to the this cruise. And then a week later I was in an interior with two other friends. I thought it would be hard to go from the giant Caribe balcony to the inside but I handled it just fine, LOL.