Regal Enclave

h-sar

Looking forward to boarding the Regal again on December 29. Would like to purchase my husband a pass for the Enclave as a late Christmas present. Does anyone have any recent information on reserving: Does one need to board early to get a spot; what is the cost for a 10 day cruise? Thank you!

Looking forward to boarding the Regal again on December 29. Would like to purchase my husband a pass for the Enclave as a late Christmas present. Does anyone have any recent information on reserving: Does one need to board early to get a spot; what is the cost for a 10 day cruise? Thank you!

I think you need to book it once you board. I still peruse the Princess site for any info. they might have. Not sure of the pricing as we've not checked the Enclave information.

If you're going to book if then book it immediately after boarding or they might run out of passes. They only allot so many spots. I paid $148 for 7 day pass in April

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was on a late October NY/FLL 10 day cruise and it was $199 and reduced to $179. I had been wanting to try it and did. The first two steam's were the best and the pool was pretty good. I don't care for the beds but they were certainly in good use. The showers were OK. Better to sign up ASAP as allegedly they limit the number of passes.