Nothing to do

Bernardo62

But isn't that why we're all here? To ask, brag, chat, share information.

Sometimes the questions have been asked and answered; sometimes they should definitely be asked to the cruise company specifically (don't count on CC answers if it is a serious issue); but one can scroll right past those that are of little interest - then read, chat, enjoy those threads that catch your eye.

So what if they want to brag about their cruise? Arent we all here to celebrate cruising in some way?

Also not even sure what the OP's problem is either. Of course most of us work...how else are we affording to cruise??

I think you are mis-reading my post, it was not pejorative. My last sentence meant that I included myself in the bragging part as an explanation, not a condemnation.

What is wrong with you? Btw, you seem to be the one worrying about the little stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LMAO........ I touched a nerve!!!!

Everyone has an OPINION and I do as well...... I don't need to BRAGG or act like a big spender!!!

I understand if people need to pump up their EGO....... or ask a question if they don't know, but you can't beat COMMON SENSE.........

The point is.....

People that don't work..... complain about everything. Feel entitle to think they are the Howell's off of Gillian Island.....

I think I Thurston was still active in the company. Lovee was a domestic engineer, so she was still at work while on the island.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Where the heck do you get that from??? I'm retired, I don't complain about "everything" nor do I feel "entitled" and neither do my retired friends. You're complaining about people complaining, how ironic. You are way out in left field.

(y) Agreed. Most retired folks I know have saved for years and are very appreciative of the chance to travel.