Hidden Camera Found In Cabin

jordanaire

hhmmm sounds like what we also thought was a hidden camera!

came to find it is a pilot project, every time your foot touches the floor in the dark, it turns on a string of lowly lit lighting, leading to the washroom

we then received a survey on it, it was placed in select rooms not all, and we LOVED it

Wait, this was a MOTION DETECTOR and not a CAMERA? Why isn't Carnival screaming this from the rooftops?!

The whole article seems fishy to me. The father said that it was wired up. Wired up to what? How can a passenger wire up anything on a ship without being noticed?

If it was a previous passenger that did it, what good would it do to record anything when the camera is still in that cabin and they can't get to it.

If in fact it was wired in to something, the only person that would have access to it is the cabin steward. I will be the first to admit that I'm not up on modern photography equipment but it just doesn't seem like it would be possible to transmit the video to anywhere when the ship is out to sea.

I posted this on the first thread on this subject.

It's really hard to see from the pic, but is it a possibility that the "camera" is the remote control thing? I don't remember exactly what it looks like, but I think it's similar. I know a lot of people think it's a camera (there have been threads on here about it) and JH has even addressed it. He said in a post dated 3/18/16 "that this is remote control sensor for the interactive TV and not a camera. I thought that in case anyone else had this concern that I would post this here. Cameras in the cabins? Can you imagine? I don’t want anyone seeing my gentleman’s sausage as I get ready for dinner……………still, no big thing."

If you viewed video, definitely a spy camera. IMO, planted by a crew member. Since it had dust on it must have been there awhile. As far as Carnival security, there security not law enforcement. And I'm sure there isn't a finger print team on the ship. For the passengers, it's terrible to be violated but with Carnival you may get an apology and that's about it.

If you viewed video, definitely a spy camera. IMO, planted by a crew member. Since it had dust on it must have been there awhile. As far as Carnival security, there security not law enforcement. And I'm sure there isn't a finger print team on the ship. For the passengers, it's terrible to be violated but with Carnival you may get an apology and that's about it.

Since the alleged "camera" has now been shown to be the TV remote's sensor "eye," found in every cabin on the ship, should Carnival still apologize to the passengers who thought they had a Big Story? :rolleyes:

LOL....classy cruise line, Carnival...

LOL, yeah, how DARE they install a TV sensor remote?

This is a case of terrible journalism and maybe some passengers wanting recompense...nothing more.

I love the thought of a MOTION Detector in the bathroom ... :D
I actualy take a small motion detecting light for our cruise bathrooms. It is far less jarring at night and I love how ot pops on as soon as you step in to the room.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk