Blue lagoon

Careyd6

It’s a huge 2 story catamaran. It’s a nice slow ride. Takes around 30 minutes total. It has a bathroom and a snack bar. We just went through Disney last month so if you have any specific questions I’ll try to answer them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It’s a huge 2 story catamaran. It’s a nice slow ride. Takes around 30 minutes total. It has a bathroom and a snack bar. We just went through Disney last month so if you have any specific questions I’ll try to answer them.

Thanks You! The smooth ride is a must. How about walking. Is there a lot of walking to the catamaran? She can walk she just can go fast.

What about to and from the catamaran?

We did this from Disney, but when we got on the catamaran it was off the left side of the pier (opposite where the cruise ship is). We didn't walk near the shops at all. Just off the ship, toward the "Welome to Nassau" sign, then to the left.

On the return trip, they took us over and dropped us off where the shops and stuff are. People were lined up to sell stuff and braid hair. A polite no thank you and we walked on. We walked along the chain link fence and went into the building where they check your ship ID, then we were able to walk the rest of the way to the ship.

The walk to get on the catamaran was much shorter than the walk back to the ship afterwards. Neither time we felt rushed. In fact we stood in line for a bit waiting to get on the catamaran.

We just took this excursion a few weeks ago and there wasn't a ton of walking. The walk to the catamaran was pretty short and when we were dropped back off, it was just outside the port area. Some of the sidewalks were not in very good shape, but it is not a long walk so you could just take your time to avoid tripping. The boat ride was mostly smooth and not very crowded.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks You! The smooth ride is a must. How about walking. Is there a lot of walking to the catamaran? She can walk she just can go fast.

For us, on the Disney ship, it was about a 5 minute walk to and from the catamaran. Once on the island walking is minimal.

For us, on the Disney ship, it was about a 5 minute walk to and from the catamaran. Once on the island walking is minimal.

I will also add that we did hit some waves on the catamaran just before we reached the island. There was a little bit of a storm coming through. Nothing much, just some rain and wind. They asked us to remain seated during that time. It only lasted about 3-5 minutes. On the way back to the ship it was smooth the entire time.

• 2 weeks later...