Clip n Zip Ziplining

Alan & Lin

I believe you need an excursion now. Similar to the sky chairs. I think the port bought out the original owner. Hope someone who was there recently can shed light.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the reply, it looks like no one else is going to respond. Years ago we just walked across the street and zip lined for a reasonable rate. I am thinking now the only way is to go through Carnival for this.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to know this as well. We're not sure who in our party may decide to go so I'd rather just wait until the day in port and walk up , rather than booking through Carnival. I emailed Clip N Zip to see if we can just buy tickets that day in port, but haven't heard back. I'm sure someone has feedback. :)

I never did find out for sure what the answer is to this. What I do know is that once on the ship you can book at the Carnival excursion desk just the zipline part of this for $59.99 and avoid paying extra for the beach which by the way is the free beach that is a 5 minute walk from the ship. I did not see just the zipline tour available online but it is available once on the ship. We did book this but it was raining so bad that we instead took the refund.

Clip N Zip is a good experience. We did this zipline after they opened a few years ago and it was a lot of fun! Very safe, I highly recommend!! If I had to bet on this...I bet that you can just walk up and pay the $59.99 but I am not sure.