$14.95 for STEAK???

Gracie115

I'm still not clear on what is being offered. I understand that the Chops steak is now being offered as an option for $14.95 in the main dining room. Previously, a regular NY Strip was offered in the main dining room as a no extra cost option. Is that no extra cost steak still on the menu as an option, along with the other option of the $14.95 chops steak, or have they simply dropped reference to the free steak that has always been available every night, and replaced it with a reference to the optional $14.95 Chops steak? BIG difference between those two situations.

I don't think there should be an extra charge for any food item in the main dining room.

Do you think it'll stop with just steak? I can see them charging an additional fee for shrimp cocktail, lobster, specialty deserts.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Just got off the Majesty today. Indeed, the menu everynight had a "Chops" N.Y. Strip Steak for 14.95. However, there was still a sirloin steak available in the alternatives. We assumed because the Majesty doesn't have a Chops, this was their way of making it available. I didn't have it so I couldn't say if it was worth it.

By the way, we were quite happy with the quality of the food in general.

Archived