Cabin selection

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:38 PM.
Melbourne
74 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
On the p and o website, how do you view and select cabin numbers? I,m only seeing choice of class of cabin, I.e outside or balcony? What am I missing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Sydney
149 Posts
Joined Feb 2015
You can't book a particular cabin directly through the P&O website. If you would like to select your cabin you need to book through a travel agent. If you book direct with P&O you will be booking a guarantee cabin with your actual cabin number assigned closer to the date of the cruise.
Auckland, New Zealand
666 Posts
Joined May 2009
Hi - I booked directly with P&O via telephone reservation centre. I was able to select the exact cabin I wanted at that time. Perhaps try phoning them and booking directly?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next Cruise: Ovation of the Seas - February 2018
Sailed P&O Pacific Jewel, New Zealand 2017
Sailed Cunard Queen Elizabeth, Australasia 2017
Sailed Oceania Regatta, Mediterranean 2012
Sailed Celebrity Summit, Mediterranean 2009
Tauranga, New Zealand
176 Posts
Joined Nov 2012
Originally posted by ozblue_7
On the p and o website, how do you view and select cabin numbers? I,m only seeing choice of class of cabin, I.e outside or balcony? What am I missing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was able to request a cabin using the beta version of the upgraded Cruise Control web page- and now that cabin number also shows on the old version of Cruise Control. I'm not sure if it's a definite allocation or just a requested allocation, but worth a try!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Radiance of the Seas, 8 night Sydney Pacific Roundtrip, dep Jan 11 2014

Celebrity Solstice, 9 night Sydney Pacific Roundtrip, dep Jan 18 2015

Celebrity Solstice, New Year at Sea, 8 night Sydney Pacific Roundtrip, dep Dec 28 2015