Brass & Bock Menu on the Anthem

Dina7

Someone posted this on another site. Just thought I would share here because I haven't seen the new Brass & Bock menu since it replaced Michael's Genuine Pub.

Thanks for posting. Seems a strange mix of food and very limited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. Seems a strange mix of food and very limited.

Yes, at first I thought it was only the first page, but that seems to be it.

Yeah...I was aboard the Anthem when they made the change....this really should be a complimentary venue...there is nothing special on the menu that you can't get at the other complimentary eateries on board. It should be like NCL's "O'Sheehan's Pub", IMHO....

Yeah...I was aboard the Anthem when they made the change....this really should be a complimentary venue...there is nothing special on the menu that you can't get at the other complimentary eateries on board. It should be like NCL's "O'Sheehan's Pub", IMHO....

As long as people pay, they will keep charging.

I agree it should but the days of Royal introducing an additional free place to eat are at an end I would guess.

The main reason for the name and menu change, I believe was to discontinue paying licensing fees to Michael's Genuine Pub, which is apparently a shore side chain (that I never heard of, previously).

I’ve ever heard of it either. Being from the U.k where we have lots of very genuine pubs I don’t think I would ever enter a pub calling itself a “genuine pub” on land. What’s the alternative, “Michaels fake pub”?

Someone posted this on another site. Just thought I would share here because I haven't seen the new Brass & Bock menu since it replaced Michael's Genuine Pub.

Did you get that from live blog on Royal Caribbean Blog? Cause that was probably me that posted it [emoji6]

We ended up sampling the pickles, poutine, and Cheesecake there. We had extra OBC. It was ok. Nothing I would need to try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Thanks 1

Did you get that from live blog on Royal Caribbean Blog? Cause that was probably me that posted it [emoji6]

We ended up sampling the pickles, poutine, and Cheesecake there. We had extra OBC. It was ok. Nothing I would need to try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, I did :):):):) I wasn't sure if it was ok to mention that blog on here.

I really enjoyed your review & photos! Thanks!

I agree, I love O'Sheehans, I want to try the pulled pork nachos. Hopefully they will not disappoint. So much food, so little time.

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, agentmar said:

Anyone know if this place is included with Unlimited Dining Package? The call centre never seems to know anything...

According to the FAQ it isnt:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-restaurants-are-included-in-the-unlimited-dining-package

I think they feel it's like Vintages..more of a bar than a restaurant and the Vintages tapas menu isn't included either.  I mean you can always try to talk your way into getting them to accept it, but Royal doesn't have it written anywhere they they do.