Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered 2 $100 ecards through AARP this morning. I have yet to receive an email with them. I usually get them through Verizon and receive them immediately. Is this the norm with AARP?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No. Check your junk mail maybe. I got mine within a minute or two each time I have ordered them. Hopefully they will show for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I have my cruise paid in full but was going to grab some cards to cover expenses with my onboard account. What is the best way to do it? Bring the physical gift cards with on the boat and pay for my sail and sign towards the end of the cruise with them? Can I deposit them somehow ahead of time? Thanks for the help!

I have my cruise paid in full but was going to grab some cards to cover expenses with my onboard account. What is the best way to do it? Bring the physical gift cards with on the boat and pay for my sail and sign towards the end of the cruise with them? Can I deposit them somehow ahead of time? Thanks for the help!

You can either buy some General Cruise Cash ahead of time or apply them at check in or after at GS or a kiosk. If you do Cruise Cash or apply them at the beginning then that will get used up first before they start putting holds on your credit card.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, us too so why is Verizon changing it? Anyone know what Verizon up is and is it worse or better?

If you like the hundreds of dollars to be saved with the Carnival gift cards then you will be disappointed with the new program. It offers things like a chance to get concert tickets or small gift cards for merchandisers for 5 dollars off type of things. I have saved literally 2 thousand at least with the current rewards program.

• 2 weeks later...

JUST 4 days left to use those Smart Rewards points, then they go “Up” in smoke!

Carnival Plastic and E gift cards available in $100 & $500 denominations at 10% off.

If you’re not inclined to do these cards, at least throw your points in to the sweepstakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

JUST 4 days left to use those Smart Rewards points, then they go “Up” in smoke!

Carnival Plastic and E gift cards available in $100 & $500 denominations at 10% off.

If you’re not inclined to do these cards, at least throw your points in to the sweepstakes!

Verizon rewards specifically?

Verizon smart rewards are going away, replaced by the new “Up” program.

thank you for confirming Verizon program is changing. i was concerned that other points programs were expiring as the post was not specific to which program was expiring.