NCL Star - 2-Bedroom Suite (deck 11) vs. Owners Suite with 2 balconies (deck 10)

jimd909

I've sailed in both. It's been a while -- like 3 or 4 years ago. Question is has the suite perks changed much? I believe the only difference is the Owners get the 2 bottles of booze and seating in the theater. Do they get anything else different from the 2-bedroom suites?

I've sailed in both. It's been a while -- like 3 or 4 years ago. Question is has the suite perks changed much? I believe the only difference is the Owners get the 2 bottles of booze and seating in the theater. Do they get anything else different from the 2-bedroom suites?
We got 3 bottles of alcohol in the Owners Suite.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

We were just in the owner’s suite with 2 balconies on the Pearl, which is similar to the Star. LOVED THAT SUITE!

First, to answer your question. Owner’s suite gets the following extras over the regular suites:

1. Bottle of real Moet Chandon Champaign, not the crappy fake stuff they give the other suites.

2. Unlimited bottled water, soda, mixers, etc.

3. 3 bottles of liquor

4. Available seating reserved for shows

5. Additional bath amenities - lip balm and hand lotion from Blvgari as well as the body soap/shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.

6. Extreme level of service - all suites get good service, owner’s suites and above get *really* great service.

As far as that specific suite goes, get one on deck 10. They are bigger than the deck 9 suites. Also, we reallllllly loved the front balcony, but also used the side balcony when too windy or sunny. We ate breakfast out on the side balcony a couple of times and it was fabulous. If you are traveling with anyone, book the penthouse suite that is connected. Our friend had that suite and it was so nice to have the connected doors. There is actually a little secret hallway between the 2 rooms. Each suite has their own door to the connected hallway, so we could close for privacy when we wanted to.

Maja hit everything on the head except I'd say whether you get any better treatment in the OS is not a guarantee.

How many going? The OS only has the 1/2 bath in the living room vs 2BR has just that plus another full bath.

Thanks for the input. Currently it's on two of us but a third might be going. If it's 3 then we are going in the 2-bedroom suite. We are debating on the 2-bedroom or owners if it's just the 2 of us. The owners suite is approx. $2,400 more total.

Thanks for the input. Currently it's on two of us but a third might be going. If it's 3 then we are going in the 2-bedroom suite. We are debating on the 2-bedroom or owners if it's just the 2 of us. The owners suite is approx. $2,400 more total.

The OS is usually more than the 2BR but not by much. Unless you are going somewhere special like PC where you'd want the front and side balcony that is way too much IMO so I'd go 2BR.

• 2 months later...

Thanks everyone for the responses and information. I decided on the Owner's on Deck 10. I originally had it booked along with the 2-bedroom. I called and cancelled the Owners because it was about $2,300 more total. After cancelling, I went online to check the price and I was able to get it $2,500 cheaper than the original price. I couldn't believe it.

Anyway, is there a link to the perks. Everything I find on NCL's site doesn't give the detailed description that maja651 originally stated.

Thank you.