ncl getaway shows information

rishiseth

hi i will be on the western carribean ncl getaway in june. i wanted information regarding the shows they have in the evening at two time slots. i chkd on the ncl site it is showing only three complimentary shows. i will be cruising for the first time, what i wanted to know is there different content on all seven days for each type of show. or is it repeated, if yes then so that way i will have only three days of show entertainment. coz balance 4 days will be repeated. can anyone guide and help please. also which are the complimentary good shows to book in advance online.

You can book a few of the shows online on certain days. Most entertainment you can make either once you board, or no reservations needed. You can also refer to your dailies. This will show you basically everything going on, on the ship. Play around on the NCL website under vacation summary. From here you can pick the days, and find things to do. I recommend Burn the Floor.

i chkd on the ncl site it is showing only three complimentary shows. i will be cruising for the first time, what i wanted to know is there different content on all seven days for each type of show. or is it repeated, if yes then so that way i will have only three days of show entertainment. coz balance 4 days will be repeated.

Yes - the shows are repeated so if you see the show the first night, it is the same show when it's offered again a few days later.

Ihave sailed on the Getaway 5x and one of the reasons is Burn the Floor. My personal opinion is that it is the best show at sea. One other thing to consider is their performance during the week at the Tropicana Room. Believe it or not, but it is a higher energy show than their Theater show. It is best to get there early, like 5-5:30 to get a table near the dance floor.

Thnx divrdwn 41 for Ur guidance. Also can u tell me that burn the floor has new content every night or its the same every night. Which other shows would u recommend.thnx once again.

Same content.

Burn the Floor is performed on two nights, Two shows per night. So it is preformed 4 times. The theater holds 800 guests. 4 x 800 = 3200 seats. There are 4200 people on your cruise.

Million Dollar Quartet is the same. 2 nights, 2 shows per night.

There will be other entertainment in the main theater on other night. There is complimentary entertainment all over the ship each night. A lot of live music. Howl at the Mood dueling pianos is geat fun. There will be themed parties on deck at Spice H20 and dancing in the Bliss club each night. If you just want to relax at a movie, there are nights with movies under the stars and in he Atrium.

Once onboard, you can book one comedy show. And standby for others.

• 3 weeks later...

We loved the shows on our Christmas cruise. Million dollar quarter was our favorite. Review of the entire trip plus a snippet video from Howl at the moon - although I think someone called me the ‘preachers wife’ because I might have been a bit loud. Lol. https://gotravellife.com/2018/01/03/about-us/.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums