Explorer Of The Seas Promenade View Cabin Tour

Hi everyone,

I have just uploaded a cabin tour of our Promenade View room on the Explorer of the Seas. I absolutely loved this room, being able to sit on my window bench and people watch at any hour of the day - especially during parties - was so much fun!

Thanks for the tour. DD & I love the Promenade rooms. The only thing that would improve them would be balconies!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agreed! My next Royal Caribbean cruise will be on Allure of the Seas, in a Central Park balcony room. Sounds like the best of both worlds to me! :)

Trying to watch all your videos...just about 6 weeks until we are in Seattle and off on Explorer to Alaska!

I have a few questions about the room if you don't mind me asking...it is our very first time in a promenade cabin!

You stated at one point that you could hear a lot of things in the room. Did you find it to be TOO loud to enjoy the space? We are slightly worried about noise coming in the room from the Promenade (during parades and what-not) and were considering taking a small fan to try and drown it out if we needed.

Also, what did you think about the curtains? Were you able to keep the room sufficiently dark when trying to sleep?

Trying to watch all your videos...just about 6 weeks until we are in Seattle and off on Explorer to Alaska!

I have a few questions about the room if you don't mind me asking...it is our very first time in a promenade cabin!

You stated at one point that you could hear a lot of things in the room. Did you find it to be TOO loud to enjoy the space? We are slightly worried about noise coming in the room from the Promenade (during parades and what-not) and were considering taking a small fan to try and drown it out if we needed.

Also, what did you think about the curtains? Were you able to keep the room sufficiently dark when trying to sleep?

Oh my goodness, Alaska! I know you will have a blast there, Skagway was my favorite port.

When we first got on the ship there were several people in the cabin next door having drinks, that was when I mentioned the noise in the vlog. Other than that time, I wasn't bothered by noise from neighbors or the promenade. The curtains were nice and thick so we were able to sleep without any issue.

Have a wonderful cruise in Alaska! I’ve heard it’s beautiful!

We had no problem with noise either in our Promenade cabins. The only thing to remember is that people are able to see into the room so close your curtains when you change! We found Promenade people to be friendly and there was a lot of waving back and forth as we watched people, parties and parades.

Sent from my iPad using Forums