Guest lecturers wish list for baltic cruise july 14

rafaelc

Seemingly the good folks from Oceania read our posts to gauge the room temperature. In that regard, if they are reading our posts, please consider (if not too late) booking a guest lecturer that is an expert on Viking History. DW and I just finished viewing the first two seasons of 'Vikings' on the History Channel--it was terrific. To my fellow contributors, please feel free to suggest other lectures. I know this Baltic cruise is excursion intensive, but it looks like we will have several sea days to enjoy a good lecture.

Are you talking about the Norway cruise ??

More Norwegian ports than Baltic

I would just like a lecturer that does not just stand up & read note fro Wiki or other internet sources

One put me to sleep with their monotone ramblings

Seemingly the good folks from Oceania read our posts to gauge the room temperature. In that regard, if they are reading our posts, please consider (if not too late) booking a guest lecturer that is an expert on Viking History. DW and I just finished viewing the first two seasons of 'Vikings' on the History Channel--it was terrific. To my fellow contributors, please feel free to suggest other lectures. I know this Baltic cruise is excursion intensive, but it looks like we will have several sea days to enjoy a good lecture.

We lucked out on our O Panama Canal trip. The main lecturer was an agricultural archeology professor retired from Fresno State U whose specialty is canals in Central and South America. He made the whole experience 3 dimensional.

Could be worse -- we once had a Professor and expert of Native American Tribes of Alaska on a Greek Island cruise. Needless to say he made many errors on Greek history. These days fact checking on google is very dangerous.