Returning to Carnival after 3 years. What changes should we expect?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:33 AM.
San Diego County
3,454 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Originally posted by Micah's Grandad
But heres the thing. I do believe that down the road a bit we will be told that the vast majority of cruisers are ok with 1x service so that will be the new standard. Carnival is being disengenuous with us and will call them out whenever the opportunity avails itself.
We've agreed on this before and I still am in complete agreement. Anyone who has sailed with Carnival since 1988 knows how these things creep in and become S.O.P.
Southern NJ near Philly
7,722 Posts
Joined Nov 2010
Originally posted by sanmarcosman
We've agreed on this before and I still am in complete agreement. Anyone who has sailed with Carnival since 1988 knows how these things creep in and become S.O.P.
It's similar to how the Captain's parties went from an open bar with anything you wanted (for those in the know) for an hour two times on the first formal night, to a 45 minute affair with the drinks on the tray only on disembarkation eve. Just another cost saver......18 cruises on Carnival since '86 on the Jubilee.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Horizon 8/28/18 Eastern Caribbean
Norwegian Bliss 2/2/19 Eastern Caribbean
Carnival Horizon 8/24/19 Southern Caribbean
Celebrity Edge 1/5/20 Western Caribbean
31 Trips 25 Ships 7 Cruise Lines 39 Ports
Southern NJ near Philly
7,722 Posts
Joined Nov 2010
Here is a link to the new menus at Cucina del Capitano as well as the Steakhouse.http://cruising.news/carnival-rollin...-del-capitano/
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Horizon 8/28/18 Eastern Caribbean
Norwegian Bliss 2/2/19 Eastern Caribbean
Carnival Horizon 8/24/19 Southern Caribbean
Celebrity Edge 1/5/20 Western Caribbean
31 Trips 25 Ships 7 Cruise Lines 39 Ports