Silly Laundry?

Bases5

If you have 20 peace’s laundry does a pair of sock count as 1 or 2

Also for people who has tried it. Can you send it out more than once like 10 & 10 or do you have to send all 20 at one time

Also for people who has tried it. Can you send it out more than once like 10 & 10 or do you have to send all 20 at one time

It is a total of 20 items they don’t care how you send it, I wouldn’t send it out past day 4 of 7 nighter. I don’t send socks, I send shirts that need ironing and other big things so don’t have to when I get home. Make sure you ask for laundry bags on day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good day- pair of socks is 1 item, but just as easy to wash in sink and hang in shower or balcony - as not to waste items, not unless you have not used all your 20 items - and yes you can send 10 then 10 - no issue - had 40 items ourselves and sent items every day...

my suggestion is to take a picture of what u send as it can get complicated - one t-shirt went missing, but not upset about it as it was only a t-shirt, but we lost control of what we sent, and what was returned..that is all i am saying - mistakes happen as we are only human - laundry service is amazing and have booked 2 more packages for our upcoming b2b cruise.