Pizza!!!

graygirl

Describe Carnival's pizza... thick or thin, crispy or chewy...? I've only cruised once before and it was on Princess. Their pizza was divine. I don't suppose since they are owned by the same company that perhaps they share recipes?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very thin and soft where the cheese is, crispy around the edges. I compare it to a cracker. It's super yummy and I can't wait to have more. Is it the best in the world? Nope. Is it good? Yep. Best part is I can get it 24 hours a day with no extra money out of my pocket. I am a Chicago style pizza girl through and through since I'm originally from the Midwest, but for thin crust, it's delish.

ba87532ec5d87feed2f3cbb46cb5488c.jpg

41a64e559d00bcd3ca886cea25c17320.jpg

Pizza preference, as with all foods, is relative. I see contrasting posts already. But to my taste buds, the Carnival pizza is the best at sea. In fact, I enjoy it as much or more than any I've ever had on land. Basically, if you like deep dish style pizza (which to me isn't really pizza), then you will be disappointed with Carnival pizza. If, on the other hand, you enjoy a thinner hand tossed crust with some crispness and char (a more traditional pizza), then you will like it.

Very thin and soft where the cheese is, crispy around the edges. I compare it to a cracker. It's super yummy and I can't wait to have more. Is it the best in the world? Nope. Is it good? Yep. Best part is I can get it 24 hours a day with no extra money out of my pocket. I am a Chicago style pizza girl through and through since I'm originally from the Midwest, but for thin crust, it's delish.

ba87532ec5d87feed2f3cbb46cb5488c.jpg

You had to go and post those pics! Now my cruise seems even farther away! Seriously, this pizza is one of the highlights of cruising for me. Our tradition is to get it late, after the crowds have died down, and enjoy it in relative isolation in the cooler night air. Having pizza with my wife, there by the aft pool, are some of my fondest cruise memories. Odd how it's the little things I remember best and most fondly.

You had to go and post those pics! Now my cruise seems even farther away! Seriously, this pizza is one of the highlights of cruising for me. Our tradition is to get it late, after the crowds have died down, and enjoy it in relative isolation in the cooler night air. Having pizza with my wife, there by the aft pool, are some of my fondest cruise memories. Odd how it's the little things I remember best and most fondly.

Sorry [emoji56]

Am I the only one that thinks this looks plaid :confused: Just doesn't resemble a good pizza to me ?

Now this is a pizza :cool:

joseph-s-pizza.jpg

It's yummy! I don't like a lot of toppings so cheese it is. The bottom one looks fine if it was all cheese, but it costs a lot more than the one on the ship!

It's yummy! I don't like a lot of toppings so cheese it is. The bottom one looks fine if it was all cheese, but it costs a lot more than the one on the ship!
The tops pics look more like a real pizza to me. :cool:Needs some pepperoni though.:D BTW, I've had pizza on MSC, an ITALIAN cruise line, and while it was good, the Carnival pizza tastes just as good, if not better.

Am I the only one that thinks this looks plaid :confused: Just doesn't resemble a good pizza to me ?

Now this is a pizza :cool:

joseph-s-pizza.jpg

Real pizza does tend to look somewhat "plaid," as you call it. The cheese on a real pizza doesn't come powdered or grated from a jar or plastic bag. :D