Jewel Oct 2019 Transatlantic Canceled

Yes and rebooked on brilliance. Sad about Italy but love Spain ports

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Royal email

Dear Guest,

We are reaching out to let you know that, regrettably, we have to cancel your*Jewel of the Seas*October 30, 2019*sailing in order to accommodate the new 2019-2020 winter itinerary. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this causes and for the impact on your vacation.

We do have some options to make it up to you that we are hoping you will take advantage of. They are as follows:

Option 1: Re-book Selected Sailings

You can re-book*Brilliance*of the Seas: 11/3

Your original stateroom category will be price protected at the original cruise fare rate, excluding taxes, fees, gratuities and other non-cruise fare items

And*receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:

$200 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites

Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

If you incur a fee due to the change in their airline reservations will be reimbursed up to $200 per person, for Domestic Flights & $300 per person, for International Flights.

Option 2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean Sailing

Re-book any other Royal Caribbean ship and sail date

And*receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:

$200 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites

Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

If you incur a fee due to the change in their airline reservations will be reimbursed up to $200 per person, for Domestic Flights & $300 per person, for International Flights.

Option 3: If you choose to cancel

We will process a full refund to the original form of payment, including any non-refundable deposit

We will call you personally to ensure we reach the best possible solution for you. In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 888-281-9344. In order to give you ample time to decide on an option that best fits your needs, you will not need to provide us with your final compensation decision until March 27, 2018.

Thank you for your understanding. We hope that you find a suitable vacation option with us, as we have no doubt your vacation will be nothing short of amazing. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Got an email today saying cruise is canceled. They gave us an option to bring Brilliance back so we took it, for a couple hundred more. Anyone else booked on this cruise?

I suspect there are a great many folks booked on that cruise. Check the Brilliance roll call forum.

So, Bayley is en route to NY for a “Big” announcement tomorrow. Coincidence.

Are they going to try again for the Dubai routes and P&O and MSc are moving in on that area...or are they going to leave a ship in the Med all winter?? Jewel would be perfect with covered Solarium.

Or a ship all winter out of Southampton .....?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suspect there are a great many folks booked on that cruise. Check the Brilliance roll call forum.

Bob - the Brilliance 2019 TA roll call is still at one page. I got caught up in this. My TA was able to rebook me at the same fare (enormous saving over the Brilliance list price) so I'm getting a 15 day cruise instead of a 12 day cruise( 7 port days instead if 5), overnight in Lisbon, $200 OBC, a better located cabin, and Tampa instead of San Juan (cheaper return airfare). Plus stockholder benefit may apply. I feel like I won the cruise lottery!

Bob - the Brilliance 2019 TA roll call is still at one page. I got caught up in this. My TA was able to rebook me at the same fare (enormous saving over the Brilliance list price) so I'm getting a 15 day cruise instead of a 12 day cruise( 7 port days instead if 5), overnight in Lisbon, $200 OBC, a better located cabin, and Tampa instead of San Juan (cheaper return airfare). Plus stockholder benefit may apply. I feel like I won the cruise lottery!
Agree...fantastic conversion.

My in-laws also got their flight from Rome to Barcelona taken care of because they are also on the Jewel Mediterranean cruise before the cancelled Jewel TA.

Agree...fantastic conversion.

My in-laws also got their flight from Rome to Barcelona taken care of because they are also on the Jewel Mediterranean cruise before the cancelled Jewel TA.

Could you provide more details about this? I am also booked on the previous cruise and just figured I'd cancel it, but I would reconsider if RCL would pay for me to fly from Rome to Barcelona,

Could you provide more details about this? I am also booked on the previous cruise and just figured I'd cancel it, but I would reconsider if RCL would pay for me to fly from Rome to Barcelona,
It was offered when they told resolutions they were on the Med cruise before the TA. Royal is suppose to get back to them next week with an amount they believe would be fair for the two tickets. I found plenty of airline tickets around $100 one way so I told them to expect around $200.