Carnival Luggage Tags Question

Banks822

Come to think of it I also miss getting the tags I the mail. I miss correspondence from Carnival after I booked. I know everything is done on line these days. When I first stated cruising with Carnival about a week or so after I booked I'd receive a letter from Carnival from My PVP saying hello anything you need give them a call. Three cruises ago stated booking on line and all I'd receive is a thank you e-mail. Haven't had a PVP in years.

Color is not needed.

I miss the days when Carnival actually mailed you a colorful luggage tag...gotta love the cutbacks...

Me too! I like receiving the packet with all our documentation, meaning we would be sailing soon! [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

When you print your boarding passes and luggage tags do they need to be in color or is black and white fine? Trying to get everything done and I'm out of colored ink....of course.
You can print them B/W but they sort by color to get luggage to rooms and decks. Yours will be last. Ask porter at pier for color tags and just add to your bags along with your B/W will make life easier on all and will not delay your bag arrival. Enjoy !!!