GSC - Cabana Drink Service?

southt00

Yes!!!

When you rent a cabana, you will get $50 in food credits. I believe that you place your order before we you arrive at GSC. You will also get chips and salsa and bottled water.

Your cabana waiter(s) will get you any drink that you want (for free if you have the UBP). Ours even offered to get food from the buffet for us, though most of us were full from all of the other food that we had in the cabana.

We're going to Cocoa Cay in August 2018. Need to find shade! There are a lot of threads about clamshells, cabanas, beach beds. I'm very confused... If anyone has been there lately could you tell me what exactly is available, and if you know the price and what's included that would be great!

I'm also wondering how much drink prices are on the floating bar. Pina Coladas? WIne? Beer?

Thanks in advance!

We're going to Cocoa Cay in August 2018. Need to find shade! There are a lot of threads about clamshells, cabanas, beach beds. I'm very confused... If anyone has been there lately could you tell me what exactly is available, and if you know the price and what's included that would be great!

I'm also wondering how much drink prices are on the floating bar. Pina Coladas? WIne? Beer?

Thanks in advance!

I think you have posted in the wrong thread. The OP asked about Great Stirrup Cay (GSC), which is NCL's private island. I think that you are looking for information about a different island, which belongs to RCI. I would suggest searching this forum for posts specific to Coco Cay, as there is likely a lot of information available. If you don't find what you are looking for, feel free to start a new thread to ask your question.