amsterdam canal tour

Hello we will be stopping in Amsterdam on our April 20th 2018 transatlantic on the Serenade. We would like to do the Keukenof tulip festival tour with the ship. We were wondering if anyone has done this tour and if they know if the tour will let us off where we could do the canal tour. Thanks

Another option might be to it yourself. Take a train from Centraal Station to airport Schiphol, and the special Keukenhof bus from there. You might make a canaltour before or after this. Canaltours leave opposite Central Station, not too far from the cruise terminal.

I think we feel safer doing Keukenhof with the ship. My elderly parents will be with us and not sure if they could handle all the walking and getting the train. We thought we could take the ships tour and if we were let off in an area that we could do the canal boat we could just cab it back to the ship.

I think we feel safer doing Keukenhof with the ship. My elderly parents will be with us and not sure if they could handle all the walking and getting the train. We thought we could take the ships tour and if we were let off in an area that we could do the canal boat we could just cab it back to the ship.

Maybe this priovate driver is another good option when travelling with elderly people.http://dagtoertaxi.nl/services.html