Hotel in Southampton

tickets

My husband and I will be on the Norwegian Jade in September and would really appreciate some hotel recommendations for arriving a day early. Thank you in advance for any help that you can offer.

Will you be visiting London before the cruise? If so, it's quite possible to travel down from London to Southampton on cruise day, be it by train, bus or private transfer.

My husband and I will be on the Norwegian Jade in September and would really appreciate some hotel recommendations for arriving a day early. Thank you in advance for any help that you can offer.

We stayed at the Grand Harbour this past August. The hotel is very nice and perfect location. I made our reservation through hotels.com. We stayed for two nights...the day before our cruise we took a ferry to Isle of Wight.....so beautiful. The ferry port is within walking distance to the hotel. We bought tickets for the hoho bus and first went to Osborne House. Then rode the bus around the island after. This was one of my favorite days of our trip

We stayed at the Grand Harbour this past August. The hotel is very nice and perfect location. I made our reservation through hotels.com. We stayed for two nights...the day before our cruise we took a ferry to Isle of Wight.....so beautiful. The ferry port is within walking distance to the hotel. We bought tickets for the hoho bus and first went to Osborne House. Then rode the bus around the island after. This was one of my favorite days of our trip

Good choice of Hotel and trip to the Isle of Wight!:)

Another budget hotel option would be Premier Inn. I stayed at one (there are several in Southampton) the night before taking a cruise. It helpfully had a telephone in reception connected to the local taxi company, so you could call a taxi to the cruise terminals and it would arrive within a few minutes.