List of Carnival Ships on a T-Shirt

I saw somewhere online that we could buy a t-shirt that had a list of all the Carnival ships and we could check off the ones we’ve been on. But now, no matter how much I search for it, I can’t find it to save my life. Does anyone happen to know of a site that does anything like that?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not quite the same---but I bought a tee shirt looong ago. I began putting on "patches" of my past 10 cruises---then each cruise I'd iron on another patch. Unfortunately I never really thought it out, after 33 carnival cruises I'm running out of space! I can only hope that I make it to the point when I have to start ironing them on the front! Click on the link from a few cruises ago.

326e

SJ955g

SJ955g

I saw somewhere online that we could buy a t-shirt that had a list of all the Carnival ships and we could check off the ones we’ve been on. But now, no matter how much I search for it, I can’t find it to save my life. Does anyone happen to know of a site that does anything like that?

TIA

You might be able to get one custom made, either at a local business in your area that prints t-shirts, or one of the t-shirt companies on line. Custom Ink comes to mind, but there are several others. You'll probably have to provide the graphics for it.

It's easy to make them yourself. I used Microsoft Word. Found a picture of the ship we were going on, then typed in the information I wanted below it. Then I bought T-Shirt transfers at Staples and printed them. Make sure you reverse the image before you print. Then bought plain colored shirts and ironed them on. They looked professional.

Try customcruisewear with a dot com added. They make awesome T-shirt’s and they’ll customize! T-sorts are awesome, true to size and ohhh so soft!!!

I have one of the t-shirts you are talking about. I bought it onboard one of the ships years ago. It has "Carnival" written on the front, and shows a picture and name of each ship in the fleet at that time. It "stops" at the Freedom, which was build in 2007. It does not have Dream, Magic, Breeze, Vista or Horizon. Maybe if you contact Carnival they can dig up one of the old shirts for you - but again, it is missing the last 5 ships sailing now. Or you can suggest they make a new one listing all the ships on it!

TIA

Yes, I bought one of those too and I also forgot which cruise it was. Mine is a black shirt with words 'got carnival?' in white letters on the front and on the back a large colored 'Whale tail' at the top w two columns (twelve ship's names in each column) each in white letters.

Mac

Yes, I bought one of those too and I also forgot which cruise it was. Mine is a black shirt with words 'got carnival?' in white letters on the front and on the back a large colored 'Whale tail' at the top w two columns (twelve ship's names in each column) each in white letters.

Mac

I have the same shirt & use fabric paint for a check mark. I will eventually write in the names of the newer ships once I sail. Your best bet is the online shirt place.

We've been on many cruises but I haven't seen those in several years. Since ships are added to the fleet and sometimes taken out of the fleet, my wife wanted something to commemorate her cruises. I had this vest made for her. I actually bought a blank vest online for about $20 and then took it to a local embroidery shop. She loves it, and I can add different ports and cruises as we take them.

173626526_FranVestFront.thumb.jpg.a64d8222cbefa5f46df195e6a702194f.jpg

1625874274_FranVestBack.thumb.jpg.c703462f28a4789877604ae0f6495d3d.jpg

I have one of the t-shirts you are talking about. I bought it onboard one of the ships years ago. It has "Carnival" written on the front, and shows a picture and name of each ship in the fleet at that time. It "stops" at the Freedom, which was build in 2007. It does not have Dream, Magic, Breeze, Vista or Horizon. Maybe if you contact Carnival they can dig up one of the old shirts for you - but again, it is missing the last 5 ships sailing now. Or you can suggest they make a new one listing all the ships on it!

I recall seeing such In the gift shops and people on board, but talking about early 2000s

• 2 weeks later...

Mac

I have this shirt too. I'd love to replace it with a new one since it's old now and it's got holes in it. I don't think they make this one anymore. Maybe we could petition them to bring it back!

We've been on many cruises but I haven't seen those in several years. Since ships are added to the fleet and sometimes taken out of the fleet, my wife wanted something to commemorate her cruises. I had this vest made for her. I actually bought a blank vest online for about $20 and then took it to a local embroidery shop. She loves it, and I can add different ports and cruises as we take them.

[ATTACH]424924[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]424925[/ATTACH]

That is pretty cool.:)