Ok so let me get this right....

Mommawo

Straight from Carnival's site:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106/~/cheers%21-beverage-program

• Program allows for unlimited Zero-Proof beverages but only one beverage at a time may be ordered - sharing is not permitted.

Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks per 24 hour period (6:00am-6:00am); once the limit is reached, the guest will not be served ANY additional alcoholic drinks

And I know this isn’t what you asked but depending on what you like to drink non-alcohol, it can affect the value of it. Meaning, if you drink sodas, Powerade, specialty coffees, milkshakes, etc, consider that in the value.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And I know this isn’t what you asked but depending on what you like to drink non-alcohol, it can affect the value of it. Meaning, if you drink sodas, Powerade, specialty coffees, milkshakes, etc, consider that in the value.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would drink a chocolate milk shake every day w/ my Cheers!

15 alcoholic beverages on 24 hours (6:00am - 6:00am)

all other non alcoholic are unlimited

Confirm.

If you got the doubts from Don at Don's Family Vacations on his YouTube channel, he really got this messed up. I don't know if he goes back and corrects it or not when he makes this big of a mistake. It goes to show how many people speak authoritatively on things they really don't know much about.

Straight from Carnival's site:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106/~/cheers%21-beverage-program

• Program allows for unlimited Zero-Proof beverages but only one beverage at a time may be ordered - sharing is not permitted.

Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks per 24 hour period (6:00am-6:00am); once the limit is reached, the guest will not be served ANY additional alcoholic drinks

How does it work if I both the DW and I have Cheers and want to go to coffee bar in the morning to get both of us a coffee, could I just show both S&S cards, or would she be required to be present at the time?

How does it work if I both the DW and I have Cheers and want to go to coffee bar in the morning to get both of us a coffee, could I just show both S&S cards, or would she be required to be present at the time?

Yes, I did that every morning and no one said a word about it. Did it for alcoholic drinks as well. I don't know if there is a policy against it but no one seemed to care as long as I had both cards.

Does a whole bottle of wine or champagne count as one or more of the 15 alcoholic beverages per 24 hour period within the Cheers program?

From what I have read no bottles can be bought with it. You can do glass only or can get a percentage off a bottle.

Does a whole bottle of wine or champagne count as one or more of the 15 alcoholic beverages per 24 hour period within the Cheers program?

Entire bottles are not covered by Cheers (except for a discount), but you may already know that. My understanding (others will correct me if wrong) is that "seperately paid" drinks don't count towards the 15 drink limit, so a bottle of wine would not interfere.

I have been told here in these forums that BEFORE drink 15, if you a say "I want to pay for this, and not charge Cheers," before you order, they will charge SnS and your count won't be affected. It is kind of like buying a drink for someone else (has to be paid due to no sharing rule). I would imagine a bottle of wine is treated the same way.

I am probably over explaining it, but I hope that helps! :)

Such a bummer my spouse drinks zero alcoholic beverages. I hope there is a one person option in the future.

Isn’t there bubbles program for cola and such ?

What CaneDawg was referring to is that the way it's set up, everyone in the cabin over 21 must get the Cheers package if one person in the cabin wants it. He wants it, she doesn't drink alcohol so he can't get it.

Do you think if I order a cocktail and a bottle of water at the same time, they will

Give it to

Me? Part of the reason for me to get cheers would be for me to get unlimited bottled water because I seriously drink probably 15 a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you think if I order a cocktail and a bottle of water at the same time, they will

Give it to

Me? Part of the reason for me to get cheers would be for me to get unlimited bottled water because I seriously drink probably 15 a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Miracle last month, we were told you can order an alcoholic drink and a non-alcoholic drink at the same time by several bartenders and servers. Also the baristas said you can order a coffee and bottle of water at the same time.