Where is David Moore?

joybook

Has anyone come across David Moore (Pianist/Comic/Entertainer) on a Princess ship recently? We had him last Christmas on a cruise out of Brisbane (Australia) and he was one of the best we have seen or heard. Just wondering if he is still on Princess ships as we are doing a cruise (not from Oz) overseas shortly and hoping maybe we can see him again. He is an international artist - not from Australia. Thanks:)

Has anyone come across David Moore (Pianist/Comic/Entertainer) on a Princess ship recently? We had him last Christmas on a cruise out of Brisbane (Australia) and he was one of the best we have seen or heard. Just wondering if he is still on Princess ships as we are doing a cruise (not from Oz) overseas shortly and hoping maybe we can see him again. He is an international artist - not from Australia. Thanks:)

Thanks for asking this question as he was the funniest entertainer I have seen on the Princess ships to date.

Hopefully someone has seen him recently. He is Scottish.

Norris

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Disembarked from golden princess on 22/3/16 and had David Moore on board with us. He was fantastic and really made our cruise.

Thanks for the update! He's such a great entertainer.

Norris

• 1 year later...

Just returned from Emerald Princess tour to New Zealand and he was on board. World class pianist and very good (dry as chips) comedian. He is now back in NZ but I think this is about the last tour Emerald does down south and will head back to US at the end of April 2017

Wow! Interesting. You will note that it was my original post in 2014 that raised his whereabouts because we had had just a great time with him. Am interested to see that he has again been around Aus/NZ recently. We are off on the Sea Princess to Hawaii etc on Saturday week so hopefully he may be on board. A great entertainer.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

we were just on the Sun Princess, cruising all around Australia. David Moore was the pianist. our favorite show.

is there a,way of finding out what performers are on which ships? we loved David, and a transatlantic cruise a few year back we became major fans of singer, whose name i cant recall offhand, but they were a trio

• 2 months later...

It's interesting how my original thread from 2014 keeps popping up. Thanks for the update on David. We were on a Papua New Guinea cruise (round trip from Sydney) in November last year and had David again so it was great too catch up with him after our earlier cruise with him. Have been interested to know that he is currently on the Star Princess. David is still, in our opinion, one of the best entertainers we have come across on our cruises.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know of his plans after May? I can’t believe I came across this thread! I’d forgotten about David but remember him from our Hawaii cruise on the Golden in 2011 and he was amazing! He preformed with our 6yr old on the piano a few times that cruise. It was super cute and he was so patient with her to teach her a few keystrokes. She has never forgotten him. We are on the Emerald to Hawaii again this fall from Vancouver (without my daughter this time) and I’d love to buy him a drink and tell him how special those moments were to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Anyone know of his plans after May? I can’t believe I came across this thread! I’d forgotten about David but remember him from our Hawaii cruise on the Golden in 2011 and he was amazing! He preformed with our 6yr old on the piano a few times that cruise. It was super cute and he was so patient with her to teach her a few keystrokes. She has never forgotten him. We are on the Emerald to Hawaii again this fall from Vancouver (without my daughter this time) and I’d love to buy him a drink and tell him how special those moments were to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was on our recent Hawaii cruise on Star Princess. We didn't care for him. Mostly his "humor". We prefer a piano bar that is actually just music, not an act.

He was on our March 4 Star Hawaiian cruise. He was so popular that there was a traffic jam outside Crooners every night. We had to get there an hour early to get a seat, and he’s definitely worth the wait. He was the best entertainer we’ve had on 24 Princess cruises.

He was on our March 4 Star Hawaiian cruise. He was so popular that there was a traffic jam outside Crooners every night. We had to get there an hour early to get a seat, and he’s definitely worth the wait. He was the best entertainer we’ve had on 24 Princess cruises.

Couldn't agree with you more. He was so popular on our cruise that people were sitting on the stairs, and so many people were standing that the passengers who were leaving their show in the Princess Theatre, couldn't get through!! They decided to join in and, like the rest of us, looked forward to his show each and every night.

Definitely one of the best and most popular entertainers on Princess.

• 1 month later...

He was on the Star Princess 4/25/18-5/5/18. He was fantastic, so much so they gave him the Vista Room one night. He brought in huge crowds every night he played Crooners. I think he stayed aboard for the follow on Alaska cruise.

• 1 year later...

He is on Caribbean Princess right now...on our 14 day Circle Caribbean cruise. 6-20 Nov 2019. Has been in Crooners but last night he was in Explorers because of the large numbers who enjoy him.  My Scottish Mum and Aunt are with us and they love his humor!!

Edited by rtgirard
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...