LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

:) John & LaLa,

Thanks for taking us on your two week adventure! If you have time can you tell me where Muster Station G03 is located?

Again, thank you:p

Stacie:cool:

I believe it’s the Aqua Theater. G04 is in the Aqua Theater and there wer 3 other signs as I approached the theater.

John,

We are enjoying your photos and (hopefully OK by you) we are copying them.

I gave a pre-paid Harmony Grand Suite (Spring Break 2019) to our son for his birthday. The granddaughters will not find out until Christmas and we will use your photos to get them excited :eek: about going.

Continue to enjoy your cruise. Excellent thread.

Gil and Gail

Gail

We'll be on Harmony in a GS this Saturday, let me know if you would like some pictures of the room. If John doesn't mind, I can post them here for you.

Gail

We'll be on Harmony in a GS this Saturday, let me know if you would like some pictures of the room. If John doesn't mind, I can post them here for you.

Thank you for the offer however we took photos of it on Turnaround Day when we were on the HM in May. :) That really was nice of you to offer.

John's pictures are of things that we have not thought of taking such as a pasta dish, sweets display in Suite Lounge, etc.

Enjoy the "Presidents Cruise".:)

Thank you for the offer however we took photos of it on Turnaround Day when we were on the HM in May. :) That really was nice of you to offer.

John's pictures are of things that we have not thought of taking such as a pasta dish, sweets display in Suite Lounge, etc.

Enjoy the "Presidents Cruise".:)

Thank you :)

I'd love pics of Harmony GS. I'm a little disappointed in the CK menu. It's obviously changed quite a bit since we sailed Oasis a few years back. I remember the breakfast had a fritatta as well as a few unique breakfast dishes. Plus the dinner menus Andy posted last week seemed a bit dull. I recall some amazing choices but basically didn't see anything that stood out. Not the end of the world but surprised they seem to have simplified CK so much.

John - try Ultimate Tx Hold Em. You may never go back to 3 card again. ;)

I'd love pics of Harmony GS. I'm a little disappointed in the CK menu. It's obviously changed quite a bit since we sailed Oasis a few years back. I remember the breakfast had a fritatta as well as a few unique breakfast dishes. Plus the dinner menus Andy posted last week seemed a bit dull. I recall some amazing choices but basically didn't see anything that stood out. Not the end of the world but surprised they seem to have simplified CK so much.

The above breakfast menu is not the same as the Oasis breakfast menu we had two weeks ago. It did have a spinach and feta frittata and baja eggs as well as a few other changes from the Harmony picture above.

They were very dull. Most things were good; nothing was great and some were bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The above breakfast menu is not the same as the Oasis breakfast menu we had two weeks ago. It did have a spinach and feta frittata and baja eggs as well as a few other changes from the Harmony picture above.
You're probably right, apologies everyone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They were very dull. Most things were good; nothing was great and some were bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poached eggs with farro is very nice. We cook it at home as a side dish for dinner.

Minus the eggs of course

OK, so I left off at Sunday breakfast. I did want to mention that staff did remind us that we could go to Chops for breakfast.

So, after breakfast we went back to SL to play rummy since our cabin was being cleaned and we had nothing going on until Top Tier at 10:20.

It was sometime during the game Laura realized she didn't have her pin and figured it was in cabin. She left for cabin and I would meet her on Boardwalk. No problem.

Well it took forever for her to meet me, so I figured something was amiss. I was correct, pin is missing. So off to Top Tier with no Pinnacle Pin. [emoji33]

I promised to find it after the event.

Below is the interesting set of invites for the event.

a637a904328e153e35de5cdb1bacd560.jpg

Top Tier event was lovely. Two new Pinnacles were crowned. Flowers, cake and good Champagne.

1398 Gold

400 Platinum

155 Emerald

453 Diamond

160 D+

98 Pinnacle

1,000 children (kids sail free promo in effect)

More diving than in the Fine Line show

Top 2 cruisers both over 3,000 pointsad03e5e80922c92bd23321fc3f7286e7.jpg9ebe8301fd9cf588c199e1425f22ef1c.jpg3d96875107efd5ba75da620fd962b5cd.jpg2ee053c65e0942839daec45a8acd7ad6.jpgda5e6882dca8a19c429902de077f4675.jpg7019217e6f916f476f40294a9407f3f7.jpg

Now back to cabin to find pin. Seems easy.

Tear cabin apart, even rig a wire hanger to fish behind the safe. No luck.

Laura heads to SL and I go to Guest Services. No luck either place. I make a lady Dutch attempt to look under the seats we had for Grease. Still no luck. Head back to SL for a drink and lunch.

Get seated in CK and the CK host, Jose, comes up to Laura and says "Hi LaLa, I have your name tag"

Hallelujah

It must have fallen out of her purse at breakfast. Crisis averted.