Premier service

Hi we will be on Disco 2 soon for Adriatic Explorer. We decided to reset ourselves as we've both got big birthdays coming up.

Can anyone tell me if priority check in exists at either Edinburgh airport or Corfu. Is this category worth it?

We probably will never upgrade again, so I hope so😊

I didn't mean flight upgrade, sorry. It says in the brochure priority check in but I'm a bit sceptical about this.

As I said, this is a one off treat and I'm not too sure it's worth it. But I'm so looking forward to it whatever happens ��

Just a thought, but are you sure it doesn't mean priority check in at the port - where they have a designated desk for 'premium' passengers - rather than at the airport?

Just a thought, but are you sure it doesn't mean priority check in at the port - where they have a designated desk for 'premium' passengers - rather than at the airport?

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

To get priority check in at the airport, you have to book Premium seats on the flight and that is only available on long haul flights.

I did the adriatic explorer 3 weeks ago executive suite 2001 premier service included but im still trying to work out what it was ! I checked in at the port with everyone else no srperate line ,it was still pretty quick i had acsess too the premier lounge onboard went in walked straight out ! What a waste of space onboard ,infact the only benefit of premier service i found useful was the pressing of 3 garments pp but must be doine in the first 48 hours.premier service does not include any airport perks whatsoever ,good luck with corfu airport lol 20 mins before take off time we were still in a long que to go through passport control and boarding hold your nerve we made it and took off pretty much on time these are ques you need to forget your manners in its a free for all ! On the plus side the itinery is wonderful highlites kotor dubrovnik and koper ,if your able do the ships bicycle tour in koper youll love it .

Sent from my SM-G965F using Forums mobile app