Looking for advice

dcloer

I have cruised quite a bit but never NCL. I was pricing a cruise yesterday and see that they offered a monthly payment option. I went home and talked with my husband and went to book it and the monthly payment plan option was gone. Does anyone know why or how o can get that option back? Thanks!

I have cruised quite a bit but never NCL. I was pricing a cruise yesterday and see that they offered a monthly payment option. I went home and talked with my husband and went to book it and the monthly payment plan option was gone. Does anyone know why or how o can get that option back? Thanks!

Not sure about that specific option, but after paying the deposit, you can always go back and make multiple payments as you wish as long as you pay in full by the final payment date.

I think it's only offered on select cruises. I saw the same thing but when I tried it on the the cruise that I really wanted it was not an option.

I saw it too, looked into it and quickly concluded it’s not a good product for me. I can’t remember the name of the company but it didn’t appear to be a direct NCL product as when I clicked on the link it brought me to a completely different web site.

They charge you interest, so the cruise costs you more. I think I saw the interest rate around 8-10%.

As another poster already said if you book the cruise a few months out you can go on line every month/week or whatever and make regular payments interest free!