Are there singles on the Dawn March 16, 2008?

sonnenuntergang

• 1 month later...

I have not cruised on NCL befour but from people I know and what I have read here at C/C your about 25 years younger then the next "Wild" single on that cruiseline.:) Their are three of as all single guys in your age group going Feb 21st thru Feb 25th (4-nights) on Carnival Inspiration out of Tampa to Cozumel,Mx and back to Tampa. This ship is in Dry Dock in South Carolina as we speak getting a Complete refurbishment including: A new "Adults Only Deck" 2 New 85ft Straight waterslides,A new Huge twister slide(None of which I am interested in except the Adults deck;) )Also all staterooms are getting completly redone including flat screen TV's. Normally Carnival runs a little cheaper($) then NCL but since myself and another buddy Booked our own Suites and the third has on oceanview we really don't get to enjoy ANY savings.:confused: But I'm no spring chicken anymore and once you get into your 30's (do ya know what I mean kid?)you have to treat yourself to a "little" Penthouse every now and then to keep us young.;) Well if you choose to stay on "THE DAWN" with Midge,Madge and Marge I truly hope you have a great time and let us know how it went. mr jailerman;)

I have not cruised on NCL befour but from people I know and what I have read here at C/C your about 25 years younger then the next "Wild" single on that cruiseline.:) Their are three of as all single guys in your age group going Feb 21st thru Feb 25th (4-nights) on Carnival Inspiration out of Tampa to Cozumel,Mx and back to Tampa. This ship is in Dry Dock in South Carolina as we speak getting a Complete refurbishment including: A new "Adults Only Deck" 2 New 85ft Straight waterslides,A new Huge twister slide(None of which I am interested in except the Adults deck;) )Also all staterooms are getting completly redone including flat screen TV's. Normally Carnival runs a little cheaper($) then NCL but since myself and another buddy Booked our own Suites and the third has on oceanview we really don't get to enjoy ANY savings.:confused: But I'm no spring chicken anymore and once you get into your 30's (do ya know what I mean kid?)you have to treat yourself to a "little" Penthouse every now and then to keep us young.;) Well if you choose to stay on "THE DAWN" with Midge,Madge and Marge I truly hope you have a great time and let us know how it went. mr jailerman;)

Unfortunately I will have to work in February so I it will be not possible for me to be on your fantastic Carnival cruise. What a pity!;)

Have fun in your "little Penthouse"!- Maybe I'll think of you guys while I'll be enjoying myself on the NCL DAWN...

Best of luck to you

:rolleyes: Everyone knows by the time they hit their 30's that work is way over rated..:( :( Is that half the reason of cruising..To forget about work??You have depressed me, I may need a nap.Have Fun!!! P.S. Plenty of time to change your mind.

Have your little nap, "Penthouse-Cruiser"! The sun will shine for you again one day.;)

You're definitely right. Work shouldn't be overrated, but I have a job where I can't choose my vacation time. So I can't be with you on your Carnival cruise.:(

Even though there won't be a woman like me on the Carnival ship there are still things onboard that you might enjoy..... at least a little bit.;)

Enjoy your cruise!

Lucky for me I guess..That Carnival attracts an "intellectaul:eek: " crowed on their long weekend cruises!! Perhaps I will open a bottle of "Hooch" that Carnival calls their fine wine on that "Little Penthouse" Balcony and discuss fine art or global warming with one of those "intellectaul girls" That Carnival is so well known for attracting.(What do you think keeps us "distinguished" gents going back:cool:The conversation of course! )Well I have had fun talking with you but you seem set on your NCL Dawn cruise. I just hope you get involved in some of their better shipboard activity's such as "Hook-rugging" or "needle point" . I know when you first see the instructors you may think their a little past their prime...But trust me if your nice to them they just might slice you off a piece of their free Government cheese.;) ;) It's been fun and I am a little sad we can't meet..maybe another day..Have fun.:) Kurt..

Lucky for me I guess..That Carnival attracts an "intellectaul:eek: " crowed on their long weekend cruises!! Perhaps I will open a bottle of "Hooch" that Carnival calls their fine wine on that "Little Penthouse" Balcony and discuss fine art or global warming with one of those "intellectaul girls" That Carnival is so well known for attracting.(What do you think keeps us "distinguished" gents going back:cool:The conversation of course! )Well I have had fun talking with you but you seem set on your NCL Dawn cruise. I just hope you get involved in some of their better shipboard activity's such as "Hook-rugging" or "needle point" . I know when you first see the instructors you may think their a little past their prime...But trust me if your nice to them they just might slice you off a piece of their free Government cheese.;) ;) It's been fun and I am a little sad we can't meet..maybe another day..Have fun.:) Kurt..

I think the reason I cruise with NCL again is that I'm not "intellectual" enough for a Carnival cruise!;) I don't like the feeling spending my time with a guy who only wants to "discuss fine arts" with me....

But to be honest it was fun talking to you...

Enjoy your cruise! Perhaps I'll meet you on an NCL ship one day.

Sh ! Sh ! I'll be alright, just give me a minute;) You have to admit the whole Government cheese thing was pretty darn original ! Well I work midnights so I need to go to bed here soon. My Carnival Inspiration thread is not far under yours, If you get bored and feel like teasing me a bit stop bye and maybe tell me that you reconsidered The Inspiration. I could probably tone down the Art and global warming conversations to almost none if you had better topics to deal with;) Have a great day.:o

Sh ! Sh ! I'll be alright, just give me a minuteYou have to admit the whole Government cheese thing was pretty darn original ! Well I work midnights so I need to go to bed here soon. My Carnival Inspiration thread is not far under yours, If you get bored and feel like teasing me a bit stop bye and maybe tell me that you reconsidered The Inspiration. I could probably tone down the Art and global warming conversations to almost none if you had better topics to deal with;) Have a great day.:o

...and yes I've noticed your Carnival thread. Have you already met some interesting "intellectual" women there?

I hope so, cause I wish you the best cruise you've ever had!!!!:)

(well, actually it's not possible without me, but I'm sure you can cope...;))

Moreover I definitely would have a lot of better topics to deal with. I might allow you a little "Art and global warming conversation";) if you turned out to be a really nice and charming guy;)

Have a great day!

With a name like mr jailerman would you expect anything less? Public Relations is my job..;) Answer to your question: nobody has jumped on the Inspiration thread yet..I better pack a deck of cards for all that solitaire playing I may be looking at.:( I did notice that I seem to be the only person on the old "Dawn" thread?? Perhaps the "Woman of the Moose Lodge" are having a convention your cruise week and can't make it? Well since I was shot down like a " one winged duck "on my cruise offer. I DON'T make a habbit often of re-offering my fine ship up, But since you seem so nice and I'm really not sure how to play solitaire you should COME on the INSPIRATION and perhaps teach me how you play. I'm a quick learner..In no time at all I bet I could have that game right were I want it..and then you could just sit back and enjoy the fruits of your training..Are we having fun yet..I already have two friends(guys) going on Inspiration and we all have NON-refundable airfares so I CAN'T do the dawn or I just might have.:( :( I might need another nap.. Bye, Bye.:)

With a name like mr jailerman would you expect anything less? Public Relations is my job..Answer to your question: nobody has jumped on the Inspiration thread yet..I better pack a deck of cards for all that solitaire playing I may be looking at.I did notice that I seem to be the only person on the old "Dawn" thread?? Perhaps the "Woman of the Moose Lodge" are having a convention your cruise week and can't make it? Well since I was shot down like a " one winged duck "on my cruise offer. I DON'T make a habbit often of re-offering my fine ship up, But since you seem so nice and I'm really not sure how to play solitaire you should COME on the INSPIRATION and perhaps teach me how you play. I'm a quick learner..In no time at all I bet I could have that game right were I want it..and then you could just sit back and enjoy the fruits of your training..Are we having fun yet..I already have two friends(guys) going on Inspiration and we all have NON-refundable airfares so I CAN'T do the dawn or I just might have.:( :( I might need another nap.. Bye, Bye.

I really appreciate the fact that you're a good learner cause I'm a good teacher!:)

And that's also the reason why I can't be with you on the INSPIRATION because I only can go on vacation if my students have their vacation time.

But if I had time I think I might cruise with you and I bet I could have that game right where I want it...;)

But as you know I'm condemned to spend my time onboard with the "Women of the Moose Lodge".:)

That's really a little tragedy. There's a guy who would fake to be nice and charming just to do me a favour and I can't meet him.

Oh, my...

I guess I need a nap, too.:(

It's been fun and yet sad (story of my life:rolleyes: )Come visit my Inspiration thread if you get board. I really enjoy our little chats.;) We can use my thread, it has plenty of room left on it.:mad: I would think the single guys whom want to get on this thread to meet you are getting upset with me for taking "YOUR SPACE UP" Well it was a LOOOONG night at work and I'm going to bed soon.(Midnight shift & Jails never close)Well take care "Kid"(you did not say your name)and keep in touch:) Kurt:)

It's been fun and yet sad (story of my life:rolleyes: )Come visit my Inspiration thread if you get board. I really enjoy our little chats.;) We can use my thread, it has plenty of room left on it.:mad: I would think the single guys whom want to get on this thread to meet you are getting upset with me for taking "YOUR SPACE UP" Well it was a LOOOONG night at work and I'm going to bed soon.(Midnight shift & Jails never close)Well take care "Kid"(you did not say your name)and keep in touch:) Kurt

I also do enjoy our little chats and I hope to hear from you again.

I'm not sure if there's another single guy here who has your kind of humour;) that I like so much.:) So perhaps I'm going to visit your thread.

Take care, Sue.

My name is Betty.. I'm 88 years young;) and I am thinking of going on the "Dawn" with you dear.. Seems that In the last 20 or 25 years I have got a bad case of pigeon toe on my left foot BUT I can still dance a mean "WALTZ." I am glad that "jailerman" guy has went back to his own thread, He was really starting to annoy me with his "Free Government Cheese" nonsense. I am sure you can do better then that looser sweetie..I happen to enjoy my cheese and who is he to make light of it!!!Oh I have to go now my nurse tells me it's my medication time and then "The price is right" will be starting shortly. Ok well.. What was I telling you?? Anyway I have to go. Write me back Sue..:o You know were to find me..;)

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Betrice LONGJOHN and I am getting a couple of the girls from the sewing club to join me for this cruise. Who was that jailer fellow you were talking to? Avoid them Dear!! I once dated a jailer guy back in the 1950's they can be way to kinky..lol..And im here to tell ya sweetie between their Nightsticks and their cuffs..eh ya ya!! there just no good..You just tell that character to "Hit the road" baby!!I am going to bring my friend Herb on the cruise with us girls..your going to love him and he definitely likes the younger girls..Im sure he will just adore you. He is a great dancer too Especially when he does not need to take his stool softener..Well cant wait to see ya dear and remember to wear something tight for herb..Have a great night;-)

My name is Betrice LONGJOHN and I am getting a couple of the girls from the sewing club to join me for this cruise. Who was that jailer fellow you were talking to? Avoid them Dear!! I once dated a jailer guy back in the 1950's they can be way to kinky..lol..And im here to tell ya sweetie between their Nightsticks and their cuffs..eh ya ya!! there just no good..You just tell that character to "Hit the road" baby!!I am going to bring my friend Herb on the cruise with us girls..your going to love him and he definitely likes the younger girls..Im sure he will just adore you. He is a great dancer too Especially when he does not need to take his stool softener..Well cant wait to see ya dear and remember to wear something tight for herb..Have a great night;-)

Oh, that's so exciting! I can't wait to meet you Herb! :D

Yes, I'm going to wear something very tight for you, darling. In case you shouldn't be able to see me, you would just be able to feel me...;)

Bring some more of your friends!!!!! Kinky old jailer guys permitted.:D

And don't forget to use you stool softener BEFORE the cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Herb was just here telling me how he can't wait jump on the old "Dawn" and get the party rolling!! He says that he is going to bring his new denture glue to help him get through those tough steaks. He said something about them helping him with french kissing the young ladies to? I don't know about him..Just keep on the run Dear..You don't think he can move fast in that little wheel scooter..But look out if he gets his hands on you. Have fun!!

My name is Jim "LONGJOHN" Johnson and I have been watching your singles post here!! Seems you need some fresh meat it your cuising experience.. Well Im here to tell you that Old "Longjohn" has come to answer your dreams. I will be bringing my cowboy spurs & ropes so no need for you to pack those;-) I am a lille short on clean underwear.. Do they sell underware on NCL?? I am sure they must.. My great uncle cruised on the Dawn last year & they had diapers his size in there gift shop. Well I gotta go Sugar!! Can't wait to meet you!! I have to go sell my plazma @ the blood clinic just two more times to get her paid off! Talk to you soon.. I love you Dutch Girls;-):eek:

My name is Harry Palmski and I am going on the "OLD DAWN" with you in March. I am so glad you are single and ran this post!! I TO am a Fan of the Dutch Girls!!:eek: Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 5'4 276lbs. I am Asst Mgr of my local public library. (Whow!! That can be Stressful..lol..)I also enjoy Stamp collecting.. I bet you have a nice set of stamps where your from..(PRRR) Sometimes when I get nervous my right leg will begain to bounce up and down while I am sitting... Don't let that bother you. My Dr tells me that is completely normal;-) Well I have to go.. I can't wait to meet you and all the others!! I have a jr suite booked so yes there will be some party's there!! Try not to OVER observe my bouncing leg though. I can be a little sky if people start noticing the twiching..See you soon..Rock On!!

He can't stop thinking about you.. He take's his blood presure pill once a day so not to scream at his internet providers..Have you started shopping for his outfits for your cruise? Don't forget his eyesight is not to good.. He may need to use his braille system on you a bit to recognize you..lol..Herb also mentioned that he would like to hang with you for a day or two after the cruise and just "Unwind" with you for a bit.. Well I have to go..Herb took his new prescribed stool softner and it's ALWAYS a race to get him to the restroom.. Talk to you soon :-);)

• 3 weeks later...

You are going to have a memorable trip with Herbert.. That's for Sure!! He can't stop talking about you Dear!! He told me(In Private) The other day that he plans on letting you "File Down His Corns On His Feet" When he get's some "Quite" time with you!! That's Major young lady!! He is only let 3 other woman in his WHOLE LIFE ever do that AND YES... HE ended up Marrying them all @ one time or another ! ! Isnt that exciting!! Wear something nice in case Herb follows his OLD path and pops out a Ring on you ! ! Now obviously after 3 wifes taking from his pension as well as being on a fixed income, The Ring may not be the Biggest or even real for that matter. But what counts is that he cares,, And when you see your set of "Corns To File" you will know it came from the Heart as He has made a point of ignoring them for YEARS until the right girl came along and guess WHO THAT IS ? :-)) NCL Dawn. Yet another match made!! I have to go as I am tearing up!! I am so Happy for you Both!! REALLY !! These are the GOOD Times..Sharish Them!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH ! ! SORRY BOY'S ! ! THIS ONE IS OFF THE MARKET ! ! :-)):D

You are going to have a memorable trip with Herbert.. That's for Sure!! He can't stop talking about you Dear!! He told me(In Private) The other day that he plans on letting you "File Down His Corns On His Feet" When he get's some "Quite" time with you!! That's Major young lady!! He is only let 3 other woman in his WHOLE LIFE ever do that AND YES... HE ended up Marrying them all @ one time or another ! ! Isnt that exciting!! Wear something nice in case Herb follows his OLD path and pops out a Ring on you ! ! Now obviously after 3 wifes taking from his pension as well as being on a fixed income, The Ring may not be the Biggest or even real for that matter. But what counts is that he cares,, And when you see your set of "Corns To File" you will know it came from the Heart as He has made a point of ignoring them for YEARS until the right girl came along and guess WHO THAT IS ? :-)) NCL Dawn. Yet another match made!! I have to go as I am tearing up!! I am so Happy for you Both!! REALLY !! These are the GOOD Times..Sharish Them!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH ! ! SORRY BOY'S ! ! THIS ONE IS OFF THE MARKET ! ! :-)):D

To all the cruisers out there (guys of course:D) :

Isn't there a real brave guy among you who dares to compete with old Herb? I mean should this really be my destiny? A whole week on the Dawn with a very old boy like that?:confused:

So if there's a REAL MAN among you, please let me know!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all the cruisers out there (guys of course:D) :

Isn't there a real brave guy among you who dares to compete with old Herb? I mean should this really be my destiny? A whole week on the Dawn with a very old boy like that?:confused:

So if there's a REAL MAN among you, please let me know!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These Good OLD NCL Boys know with that Big Jailerman walking around on deck Supervising you with his Uncle Herb It's a Done Deal..Unless ONE of them were planing to go scuba diving off the side of that ship after they interupt you Newlyweds :-) I think NCL attracts a smarter crowd then that.. SO IT'S YOU & UNCLE HERB Darling just like WE planned..I am not going to mention your last posting here to him, as He would hit the roof Knowing That He Paid Your Airfare & Cruisetix So you could out "Smiling" around..Don't forget Uncle Herb is from Texas & their saying there is "Don't Mess With Texas" And we mean it!! Talk to you Sugarpie!!

These Good OLD NCL Boys know with that Big Jailerman walking around on deck Supervising you with his Uncle Herb It's a Done Deal..Unless ONE of them were planing to go scuba diving off the side of that ship after they interupt you Newlyweds :-) I think NCL attracts a smarter crowd then that.. SO IT'S YOU & UNCLE HERB Darling just like WE planned..I am not going to mention your last posting here to him, as He would hit the roof Knowing That He Paid Your Airfare & Cruisetix So you could out "Smiling" around..Don't forget Uncle Herb is from Texas & their saying there is "Don't Mess With Texas" And we mean it!! Talk to you Sugarpie!!

I didn't know that you pay for my cruise, old Herb! That's so very kind of you:) I guess I will "watch TV " with you whenever you may want it:D Isn't that what men at your age like to do when they feel a little bit frisky?:p

Will that big jailerman supervise me all the time or will he sometimes go for a lunch break?:D - NCL Boys, this would be your turn then!!!;)

Archived