Cosol St. Lucia Tours

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:59 PM.
216 Posts
Joined Jan 2013
I see they do a Island Package tour, apx 5 - 6 hours. Is this the best one to take? Do you get to spend enough time at each location to enjoy the location or is it a hurry, hurry we have so much to do that we need to get through this and move to the next location? Any other companies that you all recommend that do the same and are a better recommendation.

Cheers!
11 Posts
Joined Oct 2002
YES... I have taken lots of tours and I think COSOL was one of the best tour groups I have ever used. We did a private tour because of some handicaps, but we saw others from COSOL tours and talked with them and everyone said it was great!
Kansas City (Gladstone) , MO
3,890 Posts
Joined May 2006
I just replied to another one asking about Cosol tours above yours. We took them several years ago, and I would highly recommend them. I would even pay MORE than what they charged, as we were so pleased with everything we saw/did.
744 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
We used Cosol tours before in St Lucia.
It was a great tour...very long though and I got alittle sick on way back due to windy roads and fast driving. But it was a very good tour! So worth it!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises:
Carnival Sensation February 1999
Carnival Triumph February 2003
Carnival Inspiration March 2004
Voyager of the Seas February 2005
Carnival Liberty March 2009
Carnival Glory March 2011
Carnival Freedom March 2012
Carnival Paradise June 2013
Carnival Sensation November 2014
Carnival Liberty June 2015
Carnival Sensation November 2015
Carnival Liberty February 2017
Carnival Paradise April 2017
Carnival Fascination June 2017

Carnival Vista February 2018

Asheville
17,410 Posts
Joined May 2007
I have used this tour three times. It is all about the rum and food. Using him again in Dec. the beach is an hour. The roads take a pill first.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin