ideas for excursions

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:22 PM.
16 Posts
Joined May 2018
needing suggestions for excursions and tours for myself, my husband, and our 2 boys ages 4 and 10
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Elation 05/2002
Carnival Fascination 2010
Allure of the Seas 05/2012
Upcoming Freedom of the Seas 05/2019
St. Lucia, West Indies
4,115 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by luv2go4
needing suggestions for excursions and tours for myself, my husband, and our 2 boys ages 4 and 10
Very mich depends on what you're interested in, how active you want to be, etc
There's horseback riding, ATV, zip line, hiking, ruins, snorkeling, sailing .plantation tours, volcano and mud baths, waterfalls, and so on.. Tough to make suggestions without knowing what you're into.
151 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Dolphin/Whale 3 hr tour with Hackshaw Boat Charters in St. Lucia - GREAT company to work with, the best customer service. I imagine the kids would love it.
USA
3,307 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
If you want a private excursion for the family, we absolutely recommend SERENITY TOURS.

They've customized a couple of day trips (from cruises) for us, and they included exactly what we arranged. Their organization was phenomenal.

Having spent time on the island already, this time they are taking us by catamaran to the pitons, with some stops for swimming/snorkeling along the way.

They are just the best anywhere!

GC
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
GeezerCouple

contact us at:

GeezerCouple [at] yahoo [dot] com