Mercury Web cam!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:33 AM.
Seattle
997 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Doesn't look like anybody's posted this yet. Looks like Mercury has just been added to celebrityatsea.com ... perhaps those Compaq folks sneaked on board while Merc was here in our backyard today ...

TR
Millennium 12/12/04
Mercury 4/04, Infinity 8/03, Century 3/03 & 9/02
Boca Raton, FL
18,797 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
According to the archive history, the first date available is today, so It does look like the camera was installed today.

I know it is probably a lot to ask, but it would be great if they could put some sort of location on the photo, so you know where the ship is.

Regards,
Andy
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Please follow me on Twitter @HostAndy

Ft. Lauderdale
509 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Yeah, I noticed this today. It will be neat when they have all thes ships covered. My parents are on the Galaxy right now, so they have it where they wave at me on the bridge cam. Kind of fun looking for them. Got to love modern technology!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming: RCCL Independence of the Seas 2/16/17 Past: DCL Dream 10/27/14~~Bahamas; RCCL Explorer of the Seas 4/29/07~~W.Caribbean; Celebrity Galaxy 5/23/05~~honeymoon Med. cruise; Celebrity Century 5/24/03~~W.Caribbean; RCCL Majesty of the Seas 6/3/02~~Bahamas; Chandris Victoria (RIP) Summer 1984~~S.Caribbean
A fan of cruising as well as trips to WDW.