Questions for people who have been on the Explorer

adz2332

just a quick couple questions about the explorer

1. is the sauna free to use?

2. are the 3 free resturants, the water front? the angelos? Dragon lady?

3. of the 2 pay ones, which was the better?

4. was the payed show worth going to once?

5. we have the drinks package, was there a good selection that came under the drinks package? or was there alot the wasnt included?

6. which is the better adults only section?

cheers!

just a quick couple questions about the explorer

1. is the sauna free to use?

2. are the 3 free resturants, the water front? the angelos? Dragon lady?

3. of the 2 pay ones, which was the better?

4. was the payed show worth going to once?

5. we have the drinks package, was there a good selection that came under the drinks package? or was there alot the wasnt included?

6. which is the better adults only section?

cheers!

Sauna is free

Yes they are the free restaurants and I recommend Dragon Lady , book when you get on

Didn’t do any pay restaurants so can’t answer that

The show and dinner was wonderful , do it. Food was great and nice vip treatment at show.

Can’t answer drink package

All adult area is nice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am on her tomorrow but am not sure I can add anything more to what Helen has, except for I have eaten in both Angelo's and Dragon lady and preferred Angelo's menu variety, the food was great in both. I will let you know about the Love riot show on my return.

I am on her tomorrow but am not sure I can add anything more to what Helen has, except for I have eaten in both Angelo's and Dragon lady and preferred Angelo's menu variety, the food was great in both. I will let you know about the Love riot show on my return.

I much preferred Angelo's to the MDR, so I had a regular booking there. It might be an idea to make any such booking on the first day.

I found Love Riot OK, others weren't so impressed. It's rudeness level is about on par with a Carry On movie. Nothing that would upset any grannies.

Just returned from Christmas cruise. Found that the Waterfront was the worst eating experience in all my 45+ cruises. We resorted to eating in The Pantry every evening except one night in Dragon Lady. Enjoyed that. We were told to book for Christmas Dinner, but found only very late or early spot was available. Luckily we decided to try Christmas Lunch (which was our first choice anyway) and were extremely lucky. Food was great - only time in the Waterfront that it was good. Others who went to Dinner said food was terrible - dry, cold - and slow service. A winner choice for us.

But, even with the bad eating experience on this cruise, the Entertainment Team were by far the best I've ever enjoyed on any cruise, without exception. On the strength of that, I may very well book The Explorer again and hope that the food improves in the future.

Have just returned from our cruise, it was excellent. The waterfront was great, as was Angelo's, Dragon Lady and especially Love Riot with the dinner.

Glad you enjoyed Love Riot with the dinner it was a huge highlight for me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

I am about to do a review on our New Years Eve cruise, I agree we really enjoyed the Love Riot show with dinner, although there were some people who walked out of the show which surprised me..I thought it was naughty, rude and silly in a very fun way. It was not erotic rude,it was funny rude if that makes sense. I went with an open mind and thought it was really great. There was some clever skills on display:D

The standout show was the Cinderella pantomime on the last night, we nearly didnt go, we thought it might be a bit stupid, but it was extremely funny and entertaining and well executed. The big surprise was the cruise entertainment director (argh can not remember her name) belting out a tune, she has a great voice.

I am about to do a review on our New Years Eve cruise, I agree we really enjoyed the Love Riot show with dinner, although there were some people who walked out of the show which surprised me..I thought it was naughty, rude and silly in a very fun way. It was not erotic rude,it was funny rude if that makes sense. I went with an open mind and thought it was really great. There was some clever skills on display:D

The standout show was the Cinderella pantomime on the last night, we nearly didnt go, we thought it might be a bit stupid, but it was extremely funny and entertaining and well executed. The big surprise was the cruise entertainment director (argh can not remember her name) belting out a tune, she has a great voice.

Cruise director is Joanne or Joanna ?? and heads up a wonderful entertainment crew. On the Christmas cruise they also did The 12 Days of Christmas which was the highlight of that cruise.

I was on the same cruise and I really liked the pantomime as well. Can still clearly picture the ugly stepsisters as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on the same cruise and I really liked the pantomime as well. Can still clearly picture the ugly stepsisters as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes the ugly stepsisters were very entertaining, their antics caused a few cracks in the rest of the cast, but overall I don't know how they held it together as well as they did. Hilarious!