Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have a referral coupon, for anyone sailing before October 2018. Please email me at jayjosefo@gmail.com with your Booking reference number, full name, address, and e-address.

I will then complete my coupon and we will both enjoy our respective credit.

Thanks,

(ON Cruiser) Jay

Hi folks, for a new Seabourn cruiser, my coupon also remains available--for anyone cruising before mid October, '18. My contact info is above. Thanks,

A "technical" or operational kind of question arises regarding the Referral coupons, and if anyone knows the answer I would be grateful. Someone interested in mine for a cruise in several months (August) has already made final payment. Can I still refer them so we each get the respective credit--them as first-timers and me as the person making the referral?

Reason I ask is if someone has already made final payment, do they then still need to be referred? Hopefully I am just over-thinking this. Thanks for any assistance.

ON cruiser

Thanks Dailliowner, for that information/confirmation. Yet after all that, the person for whom I was confirming has since got her referral coupon from someone else...so mine remains available for a first-time SB cruiser, before October of this year.

To that end I may be contacted at jayjosefo@gmail.com Ultimately, I will require your booking info, etc., as discussed in prior posts on the prior page. Then we can each enjoy the referral credit.

On Cruiser

• 2 weeks later...
Gaa2

You should know that if you are already receiving an OBC from Seabourn this Referral OBC cannot be stacked. But you can combine it with the Carnival Stockholder credit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for letting us know. We have AmEx OBC from paying with our platinum card. We did not get Seabourn OBC and are not Carnival stockholders.

Thank you for letting us know. We have AmEx OBC from paying with our platinum card. We did not get Seabourn OBC and are not Carnival stockholders.

Almost positive the Amex OBC will cause the same issue as some, if not all of the Amex OBC comes from the cruise line. That said, the referral is $400 while the Amex is $300 so if I am correct, you are still ahead $100 with the referral coupon. Good luck.

Almost positive the Amex OBC will cause the same issue as some, if not all of the Amex OBC comes from the cruise line. That said, the referral is $400 while the Amex is $300 so if I am correct, you are still ahead $100 with the referral coupon. Good luck.

Thank you! We will gratefully accept the extra $100 if that is all we get...helps with the premium champagne :D

You were correct. They would not let us use both credits, but we are $100 ahead!:cool:

You submit the coupon only after final payment is made by the new passenger. Once Seabourn receives the coupon you should hear within about ten days that the credit has been applied.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I submitted a referral for a new passenger well before they made final payment and Seabourn processed the referral and informed me that I had the $400 OBC but, could not be applied to a cruise before the new passenger had travelled so appears the coupon can be sent in and email works just fine any time before the new passenger travels but, the referrers OBC can only be applied to a cruise beginning after the new passenger's cruise.

For a different referral we did get a revised invoice for our November cruise showing the OBC as $200 per person within about a week after sending in the coupon.

Cariad1000, that should not be necessary and you should have already received confirmation by email. Our confirmations of referral receipt by Seabourn came within a couple of days for several referrals. If you used snail mail, no telling how long it will take. Email actually got one confirmation the next day. All you have to do is scan the coupon and attach it to your email and good to go avoiding the absolute horrid US postal non-service.