Yes or no jacket for Nova Scotia needed for next week?

I take a jacket no matter where I'm traveling, even to the Caribbean, a light windbreaker, handy for early a.m. walkx on the promenade deck. I live where it is cold, 50s is a short sleeve tee for locals, winter jacket for some visitors.

It's always a good idea to bring a jacket. We cruised to Nova Scotia last July and it was in the 50's. Similarly New Brunswick two weeks ago was very chilly too.

It's not uncommon for the weather to be a bit cooler up North. It often mirrors the North East U.S but, best to bring a jacket just in case.

Jonathan

Halifax resident and I will not be needing a jacket unless it rains a lot. Humidity is a big factor, the foretasted fells like for the coming week is 13°-16°F higher than the base temperature. The Tuesday feels like high is showing at 97°.

Do bring a rain jacket.

It's always a good idea to bring a jacket. We cruised to Nova Scotia last July and it was in the 50's. Similarly New Brunswick two weeks ago was very chilly too.

It's not uncommon for the weather to be a bit cooler up North. It often mirrors the North East U.S but, best to bring a jacket just in case.

Jonathan

I don't know what you call chilly but we have heat warnings in New Brunswick for the better part of 3 or 4 weeks. Temperatures have been in the 90s almost everyday.

I don't know what you call chilly but we have heat warnings in New Brunswick for the better part of 3 or 4 weeks. Temperatures have been in the 90s almost everyday.
Well, on July 3, it was overcast and cool, same as it was last year at that time.

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app